【13】

Hongjoong wasn't exactly well, and it really has been worrying his friends about his mental state.

He knew he shouldn't feel like this, specially because Seonghwa and him aren't anything else than acquaintances. It really shouldn't be affecting him this much, but knowing that you will truly not have a chance with someone you like..

"He doesn't deserve you, Hyung. Don't waste your time on him." San replied after he told them what happened.

They were together in cafeteria after he sent a text that said 'code red' that meant they needed to meet up urgently, and there he spilled everything that happened while crying and ignoring the looks he got from people since he was too hurt. 

"Yeah, you are wasting your time on a fool that doesn't deserve you." Yeosang agreed with him.

Hongjoong sighed and finally lifted his head up from the table. His eyes were red and puffy from the last night, and even though it would be better if he stayed home today, he decided to torture himself more.

"It's so damn hard.. why do I have to feel like this?" he mumbled.

Wooyoung sighed and tucked the piece of hair behind his ear, rubbing his cheek afterwards. Hongjoong sniffled again as he wiped away his tears with his thumb. 

"I know it's hard, but you need to think about yourself too baby. You can't let him ruin you forever."

They didn't mind calling each other baby or babe since they were very close, and San didn't mind it too.

"I know, but I really thought.. that we could at least try. But he is damn straight!" Hongjoong whisper-yelled as tears started to fill his eyes.

Yeosang's heart broke as he watched him. He could feel the pain Hongjoong was going through because of Seonghwa who didn't think of him as anything really. It reminded him how he didn't want to lose Jongho, specially not now.

"Hey..is something wrong?"

Out of all people, Seonghwa had to be there. He stood next to their table with hands in the pockets and concern on his face.

Hongjoong lifted his head up after hearing his voice, narrowing his eyes and getting up a second later. He shook his head and took his bag. He left without looking back, leaving Seonghwa confused there with three others.

"What happened?" He asked. 

"Nothing that should concern you." Yeosang spat and left after Hongjoong.

"No, really. What's going on-" Seonghwa was cut off.

"Just leave, elite boy." Wooyoung spat, rolling his eyes.

Seonghwa blinked in shock, not understanding what is going on and just standing there in both confusion and anger because no one is explaining anything to him. What did he do? 

"What didn't you get? Lea-" San was cut off by him raising his hands up.

"Okay okay.. Calm down. I'm leaving." Seonghwa mumbled, walking backwards as he didn't know what was going on.

"Asshole.." Wooyoung mumbled, crossing his hands and leaning back in his chair.

San gave him a smile and petted his hair, mumbling a small 'calm down babe' and giving him a kiss on the head and making Wooyoung snuggle to him. 

► ► ► ► ►

After Hongjoong calmed down and fell asleep in his room, Yeosang quietly tiptoed down the stairs not to wake him up. That was the last thing he wanted now, specially after they talked and he cried so much.