【32】

Wooyoung hummed as he ate his breakfast while the others started packing their stuff. It has been a fun six days in Busan with eight of them here, and he is lowkey sad he has to go back to his boring life in Seoul.

So San made him breakfast to make him feel better. His boyfriend truly is the sweetest.

"Dude, I can't find my headphones anywhere. Have you seen them?" Yunho asked as he came to Wooyoung.

"No? Maybe someone took them. Try asking Yeo..." The younger stopped talking, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion as he watched the scene in front of him.

"Sang?"

Jongho carried Yeosang downstairs in a bridal style. The male wore his shirt and shorts, letting his hair be a mess while holding onto Jongho with his hands around his shoulders. He let Yeosang down on the sofa before giving him a kiss on the cheek and rubbing his hair, ignoring the stares he got from two.

"I'll make you breakfast, okay?"

Yeosang gave him a smile and a nod as an answer, letting Jongho go to the kitchen. Wooyoung opened his mouth, clearly shocked at that. Yunho looked at him in confusion.

"What the fuck?" the younger asked, pointing onto Yeosang who was sitting on the bed.

"What? You didn't hear anything last night? They were louder than you and San that night on the sleepover." Yunho asked as he ate the part of ham he stole from Wooyoung's plate.

The male widened his eyes even more.

"No?! I feel asleep right after we came back. Y'all fucked and I don't know?! I missed the best moment I could!" Wooyoung yelled as he looked at the two.

"Who fucked?" Mingi asked as he walked into the living room, taking a seat on the other side of sofa.

Yeosang rolled his eyes. "What do you think? Wooyoung won't be yelling for everyone."

"Then you don't know him. I don't know what Wooyoung are you talking about." Yunho shrugged.

Mingi scanned his face, looking down at his neck and gasping. He got up and walked towards him, making Yeosang turn his head as he touched the hickeys.

"Oh my god! Jongho, what did you do?! You literally almost bit his skin off! Look how blue it is-"

"It's my art. I think Yeosang likes it." He shrugged, continuing to fry eggs without a care.

Yeosang smiled. Mingi looked at Jongho, then back to him in shock. He sighed before sitting down next to him.

"Did you pack your stuff? We're leaving tomorrow morning-"

Mingi was cut off by someone screaming while coming downstairs. They snapped their heads to the place where the sound came from as Hongjoong came down with Seonghwa following. They looked shocked, but happy at the same time. Specially Hongjoong.

"Okay, so.." He said as he tried to catch his breath, holding himself on the counter as shocked Seonghwa rubbed his back.

"What happened?" San asked as he walked in, followed by Yunho.

"I just.. I just got a call, saying how.." Hongjoong tried talking as he held his hand on top of his chest. Seonghwa's worried face became even worse as he held his boyfriend.

"Shh, calm down. What's wrong?" San said.

"The famous company called me, and asked if I could do a fucking job interview! I'll maybe get a job as a producer in the studio!" Hongjoong rushed out, raising his voice.

They widened their eyes, but soon let out cheers and claps as smile didn't leave Hongjoong's face. Seonghwa pulled the hand off his mouth as he turned around, pulling the male inside of his hands.