【27】

"Wooyoung, get off the table! It will break down!" Yeosang yelled and tried to take the male down.

However, the drunk Wooyoung just stuck out his tongue and continued swinging his hips to the beat the music. Of course Yunho and Mingi made up an idea that they should get drunk tonight, so they set up the table on the beach and brought drinks.

The younger just rolled his eyes and sat back in his chair. Jongho chuckled besides him, petting his hair as Yeosang shot Wooyoung an annoyed look.

"Yessss!" San exclaimed as he scanned Wooyoung's body and bit his lip, leaning back and watching his boyfriend with a smile.

"Pervert." Jongho said to him, catching San's attention.

He turned to the younger. "Says one with a hand around Yeosang all day."

Jongho rolled his eyes and gave Yeosang a kiss on the cheek to annoy San. The male widened his eyes and almost spit out the beer he was drinking.

He chuckled at the reaction and rubbed Yeosang's cheek with the front part of his index finger. "What's up?"

"You just caught me of guard." Yeosang smiled, lifting up his hand to hold Jongho's hand that was slung over his shoulders.

Wooyoung leaned down while still standing on the table to take Yunho's biker sunglasses that he brought on kid's section and put them on.

"Give me money, bitches!"

Hongjoong took out 100 won out of his back pocket with a huge smile, throwing it on Wooyoung as he started twerking. Yeosang snorted at his best friend that shook his nonexistent ass there.  Yeosang facepalmed at his best friend. Clearly disappointed, but not surprised at all.

"Woo, you're going to fall down!" San said between drunk giggles.

Jongho finished his drink and leaned over to Yeosang.

"Hey, are you drunk?" He asked in a quieter voice.

Yeosang looked at him. "No, not really. Why?"

He licked his lips. "You wanna take a walk? I still wanna see the sunset by the beach."

The older nodded and looked at his friends. They were too busy watching Wooyoung and talking, probably being too drunk to even notice them going away.

Yeosang turned to him. "Sure."

Jongho smiled and got up, followed by the older. They turned to start walking, but San stopped them.

"Hey, hey! Where are-are you going?" He said between hiccups, wrapping his arm around Wooyoung who finally came down and sat on his lap.

"We're going to take a walk." Yeosang said as he placed his hands in the back pockets.

"Let's just hope there won't be a little Yeosang running around soon." Mingi shrugged.

The blonde's eyes widened as he looked over to his boyfriend with a blush on his face.

"But we're both males?" Jongho questioned.

"Just use protection." Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

Yeosang blushed and just placed his hand on Jongho's back to get him to walk, ignoring the things their friends were saying.

"They're so annoying." He said as they started walking by the beach.

Jongho smiled. "Of course they are, I'm not surprised about anything anymore when Wooyoung and San are here with Mingi and Yunho."

"True, but at least i have you. You're normal except that you know to be perverted sometimes."

Jongho smirked. "Then you don't wanna know what I have in my pocket."