5

The following week, the club decided to host our meeting at the theater. It was odd, but I told Arthur about it since he said he'd meet me there after class. When I arrived there, everyone was sitting on the stage, and I looked at them, confused. "Francis! We have a great plan!" Alfred smiled at me.

He ran towards me as I walked in and put an arm around me, bringing me closer. "What is it?" I asked, annoyed. "So... since Arthur is coming by, we should do the idea where we ask, and you aren't around! So you are going to be hiding!" Alfred laughed.

We began to walk closer, and I looked at him, annoyed. "I don't think that is good?" I said, confused. "Ahhh, no one will know!" He tried to defend. "The whole club will!" I said, shocked.

We both got onto the stage, and he stayed out while everyone else began to grab me. "Hey! What are you doing?" I asked, confused. They all began to pull me backstage, and as I tried to move, they would force me to stop.

"What's the rope for? You going to tie me up?" I asked, looking at Ivan. "Oh, this?.... Not at all! You'd probably enjoy it too much. "Sit down, please... Would it hurt to know?" Feli asked with a smile. "Well, no... But I feel like this doesn't seem right..." I explained. They began to close the curtain, and I sat back on the chair. There was a big enough peephole, and we all watched.

As if on cue, Arthur came walking in, and he was looking at his phone. I smiled softly, looking at him, and he didn't have to do anything.

"Hey, dude! Do you remember me?"
"Ahhhh......your name starts with an A......hmmm, what was it again?"
"Guess?"
"Hmmmmmm, Alfredo?"
"Like the sauce?"
"Ahhh, no! Don't tell me!!! It was Alex.......? Alexander?" Arthur tried to guess as Alfred shook his head. "It's Alfred....." he smiled.

Arthur began to walk towards him and looked around. "Where is Francis? I thought he'd be here by now..." he spoke, confused. He kept looking around for me, and I thought it was cute.

"Ahhh... you seem concerned... Do you like him or something?" Alfred started. "Yeah, I like him a lot; he's been a great friend to me," Arthur nodded. "Hmmm..... you know that's not what I mean..." Alfred said seriously. Arthur looked at him, shocked, and he got serious. "You like him more, don't you?" He asked.

My eyes widened, and I observed Arthur.

He looked down and started to fiddle his fingers and hum. "He is......" he began.

My heart began to race, and I stared at him carefully. "My very..... best friend..." he said, breathing out. I felt my heart shatter... He was so oblivious to how I felt. I quickly grabbed the rope from Ivan, and they all looked at me, confused. "What are you doing?" Kiku asked.

I pulled the chair I was sitting on with me, and threw the rope up into the air and over a pole as they watched, confused. I stood on the chair and began to wrap the rope around my neck, and then Ludwig tried to pull me down. "What are you doing?" He whispered aggressively.

"I'm going to hang myself; I can't deal with this anymore," I whispered back, annoyed. They all tried to pull me down, but I kept fighting them.

I was done! It's my fault for falling for an idiot.

"I mean romantically...." We all suddenly heard. They stopped fighting me, and I looked towards the curtain's opening. I stepped down from the chair and walked closer to look. Arthur's face was red, and Alfred looked at him seriously.

"Romantically?...."
"Yes? Like would you kiss him if you could?..."
"Oh........ uhhhhhh I can't..." he suddenly spoke. My eyes widened, and I felt guilty for them doing this. "Why not?" Alfred asked. Arthur looked nervous, and I could tell his face was getting red. "Well... I...... it's hard to explain...." He started.

"But...... you see, whenever I get feelings for someone..... I just...... I act a little crazy sometimes, so...... I try not to think about stuff like that...." He said to him.

What? Didn't he say he liked someone?

"So you don't like anyone at all?" Alfred asked. YES!!! That's what you needed to ask Alfred!!! Good job. Arthur cringed at what he said and looked away nervously.

"What's with the sudden questioning...."
"So you do?...."
"Well..... I mean, doesn't everyone?...... have crushes....?" Arthur said, getting red. I could see the sweat falling down his face, and I felt terrible about all of this.

"So you do..... who is it?" Alfred asked. My heart began to race, and I observed them. "I........ I can't tell you......" Arthur said nervously. "Why not?" Alfred asked.

"Because..... you know him... I just... I don't want it to get out... Then he will think I'm weird and might not feel the same! I'm...... I can't get caught up with it because my feelings get too...... out of control....." Arthur said nervously.

"Come on... Let's leave so we can go back," I whispered to them. Ludwig nodded at me, and we all followed each other out of the side doors so we could go around to the front doors.

We walked around the outside, and all walked in together. Alfred and Arthur turned around, shocked, and I could tell Arthur's eyes were fixed on me. "Francis..... I was asking about you," Arthur spoke. "Ahhh... Sorry... We ... we uhhhh..... uhhhhhhhh....."

I'm such an idiot!!!! I wanted to die and leave right away. I could sense lovino laughing at me, and I was about to lose it. "Ahhh, no worries..." he said nervously. All of us walked onto the stage and sat in a circle. Arthur and I sat beside each other, of course.