6

I looked beside me at Arthur, and he seemed like something was bothering him. I knew it must have been the conversation he had with Alfred. He said that Alfred knew him... And that I knew him? The only people I knew were in this room. I looked around but couldn't tell who he'd like.

"Now, everyone! The Halloween festival is coming up, and we need to submit what we are doing! Any ideas?" Ludwig suddenly asked. "Oh... And would you want to join us, Arthur?" He asked. I looked at him, and he nodded with a smile.

He also said he gets intense when he likes someone. What does that mean? I can't picture him being crazy or something, maybe attitude once in a while, but most times, he is chill and keeps to himself.

"How about a classic haunted house?" Alfred suggested nervously.
"Yeah... Everyone and their mom will do that; we need something different," Ivan looked at him.
"How about a test of courage? We all dress up as scary things, and the people can see how long they last. Or something like that?" Gilbert suggested.
"If we do that, do we give out prizes?" Feli asked him.
"How about we show scary movies?" Kiku suggested. "Hmmm... I don't think that's scary enough," lovino said. Everyone was thinking hard about what to do.

"Any ideas, Francis?" Ludwig asked. I began to think about it, and I looked toward Arthur. That's when I realized something.

"Yes, actually! Arthur, he does tarot card readings and a lot of spiritual stuff..... would you be down to do an ouija board?" I asked him. "What? Like ghosts and spirits and stuff," Alfred said, getting shivers. "YEAH!" I laughed excitedly.

"I can give people options for a reading and the ouija board..... whoever wants to do the board can get a prize if they stay the whole time and don't try and run away," Arthur spoke. Everyone seemed very excited about the whole thing.

"Can I request to be the ticket person?" Alfred said, terrified. "We should go over the jobs! So Alfred and who else will be ticket people?" Ludwig began.

"I'll stay with him.." Ivan laughed. Ludwig began to write stuff down. "And who wants to be in charge of decorations? Two more people," Ludwig asked. "I can do it!"

"Yeah! Me too!" Gilbert and feli both spoke up. "Who wants to be in charge of costumes? We need three people, and I don't mind doing it," Ludwig spoke. "I can... Do it... and so can Kiku!" Lovino pointed him out.

"I can get my brother to help with decorations too!" Alfred spoke. "Hmmm, the notorious Matthew... He should stop by sometime," Ludwig smiled. "And I'll have Francis and Arthur team up to get all the supplies they need," Ludwig smiled at me.

"Ahhhh... Sounds good," was all I could say. He and I were going to be working together a lot for the Halloween festival, which made me happy deep down. We had a month to get everything started, so maybe we might get closer.

Everyone began to talk, and I looked over at Arthur. "Just let me know what you need, and I'll help out, and I can be in the room to give support if you need me to. Like a henchman," I laughed. He began to laugh, too, and nodded. "Both of us will make a great team," he smiled.

I felt my cheeks get a little red as he said that, and I tried to look away from him. "Ahhhh, why so red Francis?!!" Lovino called me. I began to glare at him, and I stood up suddenly. "I'm going to kill you one day," I said, annoyed.

"Anyway, meeting over, right?" Alfred interrupted. Ludwig nodded, and I looked to Arthur. "Do you want to go get some food? We can eat in the dorm?" I suggested. He nodded at me and began to stand up, picking up his things.

We both began to walk out, and we didn't talk much on the way to the university center. "So about our conversation in the library last week, I was wondering about the person you liked and how you said I knew them... Does that mean it's someone in the club?" I asked curiously.

He flinched at the question and turned red. "Ahhhhh....... Sort of...." He said honestly. However, I don't want to force it out of him. Although, I want to find out who it is.

We walked up to a food line and stood beside each other to wait. "The person you like... Are they in the club?" He asked. I looked away, uneasy, and nodded a little. "Sort of.....not really though.....he isn't hard to spot, you know?" I started.

I wonder if he noticed...

"How so?" He asked.
"Well... He is blond and has very messy hair and green eyes... Sometimes he dresses like an elderly man and likes to read a lot..." I said, describing him. "Haha, so he looks like me?"

YES ARTHUR! HE LOOKS LIKE YOU!

"Yeah... In a way...." I said, looking at him carefully. "Well, that means you have a type for boring people! Maybe I can see him around one day," he laughed.

Ain't no way!

"Yeah... Never seen the two of you in a room together, how suspicious..." I laughed, annoyed. "Well, maybe I'll meet him. Have you confessed yet?" He asked. I felt the life leave my body as I shook my head. "I guess not..." I spoke. "You should! I don't doubt he will say yes!" He smiled. Arthur put a hand on my shoulder and began to give me a thumbs up for encouragement.

"When will you confess then?" I asked.
"Ahhhhh..... he likes someone else... So I'll try and forget about him," he babbled. He seemed sad about it, and I wished I was the other guy. "I'm sure you'd find someone better," I smiled. He shrugged his shoulders "who knows ....."