10

"Francis, are you almost done?" Alfred whined. "Yes!! Hold still!" I said, annoyed. I was doing everyone's makeup, and I had Alfred and Arthur left to do it. "Ahhh!! It's taking so long!!!" He complained. I put the finishing touches on him and finally stood back, relieved. It's taken me nearly three hours to get through them, and now I had Arthur left.

I handed him a mirror, and he looked so excited. "Wow!!! I look scary!!!" He cheered. He quickly got out of the chair and began to run off. He was going to help everyone else. We were nearly done setting up, and we had an hour till all the guests were allowed to come in.

"Arthur, you are next," I said sweetly. I looked to Arthur, who was sitting down. Kiku was making final adjustments, and he walked over to me. "Just sit down," I explained. He nodded at me and took a seat.

I slowly put my hand on his chin and began to look at his face. I lifted his chin to look at me, and he looked into my eyes. "What?" I laughed. "Ahhh...nothing," he whispered. I began to gently clip his hair back and start working on his face.

For some reason, although I was only doing his makeup. It still felt very intimate. The way I would get close to him, touch his hair and skin. Move his head slightly and feel him breathe out on me.

I tried not to get in my head and not get excited, but it was hard.

"Stay still; this is going to feel uncomfortable," I spoke. He nodded at me and tried to hold still, but it was hard. I lifted his head and showed him the contacts I was about to put on him.

When I could put them on him, I continued to paint his face. It took about twenty minutes for his makeup, and all that was left was to put the wig on him. "After this, you are all done" I smiled. He nodded at me, and I helped put his wig on. Luckily, I finished my makeup first, so I didn't have to rush.

Once we finished, I smiled at him and handed him the mirror to look at. "Wow! I look great!" He cheered. I smiled at him and began to put everything up.

"Alright, everyone!!! We have less than thirty minutes, so get in your positions and ensure you have everything ready!" Ludwig spoke. Everyone nodded, and I put the makeup kits in the closet.

Arthur and I walked to our area, and he began to set up his things. We had a mix of fake and natural candles. The fake ones were on the floor and edges, and the real ones were on the tables where he would be sitting at. "Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Ummm... Not really; make sure the other half of the room was cleared out," he explained. We had split the room two with curtains. The outsides of these "rooms" were walkways for everyone in the club. They would work on lights, give each other breaks and ensure that the candle's batteries didn't die. They also were ready to start taking things down once everything was over.

They played creepy music, and it gave everything the final touch.

Once everything began, Alfred told us that floods of people started to enter the buildings. We had to do people one at a time for card readings, but for the ouija board, we let five in at a time. Arthur took a seat in his spot, and I stood in the corner as planned.

We were working Arthur to the bone, but he seemed excited about everything. Plus, I was there to help.

Within ten minutes, we got multiple people. All card readings... it seemed people were scared to try the board.

Arthur did card readings fast since he knew everything by memory and would give advice.

Out of all the card readings I saw, there was only one creepy one. Apparently, someone had an enemy sending bad energy to them. So Arthur had to do a cleansing so the energy would go away.

In between people, I would see if Arthur needed water or anything. I wanted to make sure he wasn't going thirsty or hungry.

"Alright, this is the last single one, but there is a group after that wants to do the board," Alfred came in to explain. Arthur nodded at him, and they let in the person.

Alfred left, and soon after, the person walked in slowly. The man stood still terrified and looked around. "Come this way!" Arthur said in a creepy voice.

"What would you like to know?" Arthur asked. The man took a seat and looked at him nervously. "I want to know if my ex is miserable," the guy said in a creepy tone. As if he wanted his ex to be miserable. Arthur began to shuffle his cards, and I blocked them out.

I continued to look at Arthur as he talked to him. He was really cute, honestly... Even with all that scary makeup on. Maybe it was because I knew who he was underneath......

"WHAT??? I WANT HER TO SUFFER!!" The man suddenly yelled. He suddenly grabbed Arthur and it snapped me out of it. I immediately went toward them. Who the hell does this guy think he is? grabbing people like that? I grabbed the guy, pulled him off, and began to glare. "You are going to regret doing that," I hissed. I was going to fuck him up!

I raised a fist, but I couldn't land a punch. Gilbert and Ludwig suddenly began pulling me and grabbing my fist. "Stop! He tried to hurt him," I said, trying to get away from them.

Alfred must have heard the commotion because he and Ivan walked in worried. "What happened?" Alfred asked, looking at Arthur. "He yelled at me and grabbed me..... and Francis stepped in," Arthur explained worriedly. "I'm going to take him out of here and turn him into campus police," Gilbert spoke. "I'll go with you," Ludwig added.

"Everyone, just stay calm and continue the event," Ludwig spoke. They picked the man up and began to pull him through the side door. However, I was extremely pissed. I wanted to go over there and hit him.

"Francis, just calm down..... everything is going to be fine; I'm fine, and we need to move on," Arthur said, grabbing my hand. Alfred looked at us, worried, but Arthur smiled at him. "It's okay; just give us five minutes before bringing the group in," Arthur asked. Everyone nodded, and they all ran back to their areas. I'm sure they were just as nervous.