Hide and Seek

'Nothing takes more courage than putting yourself back together'

*Edited

I quickly walk out of the kitchen and up the stairs. It would be a lot easier to hide, if I knew where I was going. There were so many doors, I didn't know which one to go into. I knew my time was running out and I had to hide quick. I go into the first door that will open. I keep the light off, I don't want to give me hiding spot away. I start to walk, but stub my toe on a chair, or desk. All I know it was heavy and my poor pinky toe is feeling the effects. I look around the room. The bed is the first place they'll look. That's where everyone hides. I open a warobe and scoot into a corner as much as I can. It felt like I was waiting forever, seconds, minutes, it was all running together. My body freezes when I hear the door open.

"Hold on, I'll be back." I hear Luca, I don't know who he was talking to, I wasn't going to get out and look. "She's in here." I knew my eyes got big. How the hell did he know that? Or was he just trying to scare me into coming out.

"You find her?" I hear Adrianno, oh no. The more that come into this room, the better chances they have of finding me.

"No, but Luca thinks she's in this room." Stefano answers Adrianno.

"Then we search, Luca hasn't been wrong yet." My heart beat starts to quicken when I hear Nico. Oh why did I agree to this? It's not like I could find a new hiding spot with all of them in the same room. My body stills when I see the left door of the wardrobe open. I see Nikola's head pop in a smirk plays on his lips.

"Found you." Nikola helps me out of the warode.

"I'm impressed, lasted 56 minutes." I see Luca with a smirk on his face, leaning against the door frame.

"Impressed enough to call off the bet?" I look at Luca.

"I don't think so my love." I hear Nikola in my ear. "How about a shower before dinner?" I nod my head, Nikola takes me back to the room I woke up in and we walk into the bathroom. He sits me up on the counter.

"Nikola..."

"These clothes need to come off. Can I undress you?" I see the smirk on his face, it's not like I could tell him no.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" I look at him while I bite my lip.

"Absolutely." He takes off my shirt and my sweatpants, leaving me in my bra and panties. I grab onto him when I feel his hands moving up my thighs.

"Nikola."

"Yes, my love. Tell me what you want." I feel goosebumps and heat race throughout and all over my body when he starts to trace the top of my panties.

"Please." I mutter out, I don't know what I was asking for. Nikola did, I moan out when he enters two fingers.

"So wet for me, my love." My head leans on his chest, pleasure was coursing through my body and I didn't want to stop it.

"Nikola, please." His fingers go faster and deeper. His hand goes around my throat and I can't help the groan that leaves my lips. "Please, Sir.

"What do you need kitten?" I look at him, pleading with my eyes to let me cum. "Words."

"Please, let me cum." I see the smirk on his face. He curls his fingers reaching a place that I didn't know was possible. I wasn't even worried about the sounds that came out of my mouth.

"Cum kitten." I feel him pinch my clit and that's what broke the dam loose. I could feel my body shake when my orgasm hits. I dig my nails into his shoulders, as I come down from the high that he gave me. "Take a shower and by the time your done, everyone will be ready to go to dinner."

"You're taking me out to dinner? I don't do good with a lot of people." I could feel my words get shaky. 

"I promise you this will be the most private restaurant. If we get there and you feel uncomfortable then we can leave. No questions asked." Nikola looks at me with all seriousness in his eyes.

"I don't know what to wear."

"I'll have you a dress ready." I see a smile on his face. "I will be right next to you every step of the way. I promise you won't be alone."

"You must get really tired." He looks at me confused. "Yall have to reassure me a lot, you shouldn't have too. It's not fair to yall."

"I will reassure how much you mean to me every second of every day if I have to. Get in the shower before I join you and we don't make dinner at all." I let out a little laugh, he kisses my forehead before he walks out of the bathroom. I get in the shower and let the hot water hit my body. My muscles start to relax, I get out of the shower wrapping a towel around me and one around my hair. I see the red dress as soon as I step out the shower.

I look in the mirror after I finish getting ready. All I could think about was Nico pushing me up against the wall in the dressing room. I take a deep breath before I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Everyone stops and looks at me.

"You know what this dress does to me little one." I hear Nico in my ear, I could feel my body start to heat up. Again, thoughts of what happened in the dressing room come back through my mind. I could feel my cheeks start to heat up.

"Let's go before Nico drags her back to his room." Stefano holds my hand walking me out to the car. He opens the door and helps me in.

"Thank you, my kind sir."

"Of course my princess." I let out a small laugh when he does a bow. He sits beside me and Nico pulls off.