A Detour

'Until you change your thinking, you will ways recycle the same experiences'

*Edited

I wake up to a chest, Stefano's scent washed over me. I go to move, I let out a hiss when I feel fingers dig into my hips.

"I wouldn't move, if I was you." I look up at him.

"Why?" I stop when I feel his hard member between my legs. "Oh."

"You're so fucking adorable." I let out a giggle when he flips us over.

"Stefano." I grab onto him and let out a groan when he wraps my legs around his waist and moves his hips. He moves again and I try to get up, but he pins me down with his hand on my throat.

"What's wrong kitten?" He moves his hips a little more, I could feel his hard member rub up and down. I bite my lip, trying to control the moan from leaving my lips. That only causes him to ground his hips into me harder.

"Oh, Stefano." He stops, I could feel his fingers twitch around my neck. I look up to see a dangerous smirk on his face.

"Let's see if I can get you to do it again." I was confused until he goes back to grinding his hips, but he didn't stop. I bite my lip and look up at him. "Moan for me kitten." I shake my head, the smirk on his face became lethal. I try to move when I feel his hands go into my sweatpants. I let out a whimper when I feels his fingers brush the waistline of my panties. "Don't hold back." I moan out when he starts playing with my clit. He didn't stop and neither did the moans. His phone starts ringing. He let's out a groan before answering it. He kisses my forehead before walking away.

I lay there looking at the ceiling, I didn't even know what I was feeling. Embarrassed that I even let him do that. Why, you like him and he likes you, right? Did Stefano like me? I know they have told me numerous times, but it's hard to think when your still living with the burdens of your past. I sit up and walk into the kitchen, I look around before I pull out my journal. I open the book and look at the blank page.

I never thought about my parents, but now I find myself writing about them. Why did they leave me? Because they left, I never felt the love from a mom and dad. Nobody to tell me bedtime stories to. Nobody to kiss the boo boos and tell that it going to be okay. Nobody to protect me. Nobody to love me when I needed it the most. Nobody to show me how to love. I wonder if Luca can help me find my parents. I laugh at that thought as I grab another cup of coffee.

"What's so funny little one?" I look at a shirtless Luca.

"I thought about finding my parents, but it's been 29 years. Would they even remember they had a daughter? It's pointless." I hand him a cup of coffee and he sits me on the counter.

"It's not pointless if it's something you want to do. I might be able to help. I could make a few phone calls." I look at him. "I'm still taking you out, but I need some information."

"I can give you whatever I can remember."

"Good girl." I smile into the mug as I take another sip of coffee. He opens a drawer and pulls out a laptop. "What was the name of the orphanage?"

"Linehan North Orphanage." I look at the laptop as images start to pop up. He clicks an image, I shut the laptop. Trixie. He tilts my head up, making me look at him.

"What's wrong?" I look at him, staying silent. He opens the laptop, he grabs my wrist when my hand starts to move. I see the image of the owner, a couple kids on the left. The ones that stood out was the two girls standing next to a woman, they were older than the other kids. "That's you." I nod my head. "Who is she?"

"Trixie. Luca, please don't make me tell you about her." I look at him and see worry in his eyes.

"Hey, come on kitten." He picks me up and we walk into a room. He lays me in a bed and a his scent takes over.