The Tracks

After the Rodan second attack the military was finding all the Rodan carcasses for study at least 100 corpses have been found and 3,700 will be sent to them.

At a restaurant in Nigashio Duncan, Yun and Haberu was eating and watching the news "Did you think the Rodan could've responded to that song being broadcast before, that would've make Misakioku responsible for summoning them." Haberu assuming the situation.

"The Rodan we're founded in areas besides Nigashio, oh and why did the come as a flock this time we haven't picked up since that day and if Misakioku really did summon them what was the purpose?" Yun deduced " I'm not too sure but doesn't it bother you? " Haberu asked.

After Yun was done eating he speaks again" We could go a little fishing." Yun suggested at Misakioku Sato was also watching the news involving Goro and his company was was given a letter of gratitude and thanking the armored man who's rarely seen and then he received a phone call "Hello how may I help you?" Sato answered the phone.

"I'm calling you because I have some questions about the Rodan incident." Yun told Sato "Oh this is the Otaki Factory, you guys were on the news right now your exploits has spread far." Sato said as he smiled until he heard the same song from the mansion but the song wasn't really a shock to him considering he heard it from Misakioku.

But what surprised him is that the Otaki Factory workers learned the song as well "The Rodan responded strongly to this song why did you summon them?" Yun asked accusingly "Did you think we summon them? You got it all wrong it was broadcast by accident sort of malfunction rather than anything intentional." Sato answered.

"So you summon the Rodan by accident without any intention of doing it?" Yun asked "I guess that's what it means yeah." Sato answered

Scientists had a a presentation to show discoveries founded on Rodan's body which composed dust like materials called red dust it has active an inactive states the self employed journalist Kai was also attended in the presentation having some questions "How does it effect the human body? "Kai asked.

"We have yet to observe any impact at the metabolic system of humans." The scientist answered "Does it react to Rodan's tissue then?" Kai asked again"We planned to investigate Rodan's relationship with the dust at the coming days." Scientist gave him another answer "And sir do you think even more giant organism will emerge soon, for example terrestrial creatures without wings that able to walk on two or four legs?" Kai finished with his last question.

"No we have no reason to think that at the present times, anyone else?" As the scientist answered Kai's last question , meanwhile was on a plane to Dubai trying to solve the quiz Yun Arikawa sent her was she made it she meets a man who's escorting Mei to Dr Li she's now on her way to meet her.

Duncan, Yun and Haberu was on a hill looking over a military base with a field full of dead Rodans hearing from the social media theories and gossip about Rodans " Everyone was confusing evolution with progress." Haberu said "Well it does seem they grew more refine ." Yun said "Meaning what?" Haberu asked .

"I mean if Rodan really did evolve in just these few weeks." Yun deduced"That wouldn't be natural would it?" Haberu asked"Maybe it's controlled evolution." Yun guessed "Seriously how's that possible?" Haberu asked "What if they're able to change their bodies at will?" Yun asked.

"Like muscular hypertrophy but then what are you trying to say that they're adapting to a new environment?" Haberu asked him"Perhaps they're in a hurry to speed up their own evolution." Yun deduced"But then why did they go extinct?" Haberu asked "Maybe they were in the middle of evolving they may over come extinction though." Yun said.

Then they looked to Duncan"Hey since you're in a different world do you think it's impossible that the Rodans came from there?" Haberu asked Duncan which he shook his head "I fought a lot of monsters in my world but the Rodans I haven't seen these things from before." Duncan said and then they heard a car driving and they turned around and see a car driving to them.