New Beginnings

Home room:
"Hi Jack!!" Coco called out from one side of the room. " Hi" he called back.
On the other side of the room Coral and Tidal were being, well, weird. Coral had never really gotten along with boys. She thought of them as gross ugly beasts but Tidal was making her laugh and she actually spent time with him. Maybe they were just friends. Coral had been best friends with vanilla even though he was a turtle so maybe she was just hanging out with him like she used to. Crystal on the other hand knew something was up. When Coral had finally gone and was  teasing Coco and Jack she walked up to Tidal and said are you in love with coral? He nodded and crystal said really.

4 minutes later
"You don't love her"
"I do"
"No you don't"
"But I do"
"No"

Crystal and Tidal had gotten into a fight. On Tidal's side, Jack and Liam. On Crystal's side, coco and Penelope. It came up to Coral.  WHAT THE HECK WHY IS IT ALWAYS UO TO ME? screamed Coral and she sighed. Well Crystals my best friend but... but... vanilla she whined. Oh shut up and choose a bloody side said Liam getting impatient. Would you shut up for a sec I'm sick of hearing you talk. I've had to hear you talk for all of primary school. Coral rants on for a bit more about being angry. Come on Coral just choose a side says Sam.
" I choose... ummmmm.... Tidal" said Coral.

" Has anyone found her!" Coco shouted over the chaos. " No!!" Cried Coral. " I found her!" Shouted Penelope . She was crying on a beach. I hate that Tidal. All he's gunna do is break her heart.". " Poor Crystal" said Coco. Meanwhile Tidal was comforting Coral.

" Please just go away" said Crystal.
" No. You're stuck with us" said Liam.
"Why are you here?"
"Coco forced Jack who forced me"
"Ugh"
" I'm so sorry Crystal" Said Coral when Coco had managed to convince the boys to leave them alone.
"Well you should be"
" Please forgive me, I'm so sorry."
" Maybe, but I ne" Crystal started but was interrupted by a new presence.
" Tidal" Coral whined
" I'm not going. You chose me. She is unimportant. You chose your side. Now stick with it. Crystal is no good. You, however, are beautiful." Tidal said. Crystal looked more hurt then before.
" Crystal" Coco called. But she was long gone.
"What was that for" yelled Coral now fuming Tidal. Coral stormed away to Crystal and gave Tidal a glare as she walked away.

"He didn't mean it" Said Coral
"But he did!" Said Crystal
" Ok, he did; but do you forgive me?"
"Yes I do. But I hate him. I'm never forgiving him"
"Ok"
They were on a rock so far out to sea that only a turtle could get there. Unfortunately Tidal was a turtle, but fortunately he didn't know about this spot.
"Wait, I'll forgive you on one condition." Said Crystal suddenly. "What is it?". "I get to punch him in the face.". "Deal"