Torture

Violet gathered with Venessa and Veronica at the Maidencore common room.
"What are we going to do this arvo? Classes were cancelled because Madame Honey suckle got shot in the leg by a irresponsible first year."Venessa asked
"I feel like. . . annoying my sister." Said Violet
"Hmmmm but how? I guess we could destroy lthe turtledore dorms and common room?"Questions Veronica.
"Nah less extreme." Said Violet
"I heard she got a boy friend." Whispered Venessa
"Yes! Lets kidnap him, he doesn't belong here anyway."
"But what are we going to do to him?"Veronica says
"Torture."

At Crystal, Coco, and Corals room
Coral was weeping, Coco was trying to calm her down, and Crystal was still asleep. "Where could he have gone? Is he ok! Tidal!" Coral sobbed. Crystal had woken up and, oblivious to the fact Tidal had gone missing, helped herself to a spring roll. " Crystal, Tidal's missing" said Coco calmly. " Who would have done this?!?" Sobbed Coral. Crystal said calmly "Violet"

Maiden-core secret cave
" Make it stop! Please! I'll do anything you want! Just leave me alone!" Tidal screamed.
" Anything?" Vanessa questioned?
"Yes just leave me alone!"
" So you'll kill Coral?" Violet inquired
" No! Not Coral! I love her! Please!"
" Fine, not that" said Veronica
" Anything but that!"
" Tell us your biggest secret."
By then blood was forming on the floor and the barbed wire cutting into Tidal's body was centimetres deep.
"No!" Tidal screamed
Spikes started lowering from the ceiling.
" Fine. Fine. I come from a different magic school. Memento Morris. It's an evil school. But I had good in me. My parents were about to kill me when they had a brainwave. They could send me as a turtle in to spy on Kurdaitcha. It was a perfect plan. Until Coral kissed me. I felt emotion for the first time in 4 years. I loved her. I always have. From the moment she rescued me. Just please leave her alone."
"You can go now" said Violet "but you are on very thin ice"

Back at Crystal, Coral and Cocos room.
"I going looking for him" sobbed Coral before jumping up and running out side to the beach. A bloody, deeply cut body lay there and Coco screamed. Coral ran to him the tears flowing quickly down her face. "No please don't die. Please. I love you. I really do" she sobbed, her tears falling on his body. Coco slowly backed away pulling Crystal back inside. Tidal groaned and whispered "so you do love me?" Each word hurting him. "I do" said Coral and Tidal placed a slow kiss on her lips. "I love you too" "No don't leave me" screamed Coral. "Hush. I'll be alright " he whispered. A doctor came and took him away and Coral went back to sobbing quietly. I will get you Violet. No more peaceful Coral. Mark my words.