Coming home

Violet

After the welcome banquet a tall, brunette girl with grey eyes comes to stand in front of the juniors table, "Hello Juniors, I am Artemis, I will be your guide this year, follow me to your dorms", then Artemis turned and strode away, I looked at Mia and Lucy but they were as confused as I was, however that didn't stop Lucy, "come on, let's go" she said striding away, Mia and I, ran to keep up with her. As we walked out of the building we passed the turtledoor students walking to the part next to the Maidencore one, I saw Coral smile at a boy with sandy hair and blue eyes.

 Up ahead the Maidencore part was revealed, everyone gasped at the huge forest with a massive lake out the front, we passed over a bridge, near by which groups of three were fishing in small wooden boats, we walked into the forest and were greeted by 14 huge cabins, she directed us to the one nearest to the big center house, "go inside, your stuff is there already" said Artemis. Everybody rushes in to find the best house we'd ever seen, a bunk bed for everyone where underneath was an armoury filled with bows and knives. Near to the beds is a full scale archery range and even stables, "how does this even fit?" A girl near me asks, "Magic" Artemis replies simply, I run to the three beds closest to the window, stumbling over the other girls suitcases and duffel bags, there is me, Lucy and Mia's stuff neatly placed on our beds, I pull a bow from my armoury, it is black and sleek, another one is camouflage and kind of bulky, "for exploding arrows" Artemis explains, the knives are just as diverse, a sleek shiny one for throwing and a larger one with serrated edges for sawing. I climb up onto my bed and it is the softest I've ever felt, i collapse on it and sink into oblivion.