81|Love Over A Thousand Quarrels

DAINE's POV

I was now sitting on Taehyung's lap while his arms were wrapped around my waist and his chin was laid on my shoulder.
He told me the reason why he called me to come and it's because he doesn't want me to be with Calvin and Jeremiah's and he has trust issues.
As he said those words his hug went tighter and my heart went wild again.
There's also these so called "butterflies" in my stomach.

Taehyung didn't let me go and as much as i want to get away from him, something's holding me back and doesn't want me to escape this moment.

It can't be possible that my heart flutters for the person i used to hate.
I wasn't prepared to where might this feeling lead.

Taehyung: Am i making you uncomfortable?

He suddenly asked.
I don't know how to answer that question because honestly, i am very comfortable on his embrace.
I just felt that in a while.

"No, not at all."

Buong tapang kong pag-amin at natahimik naman siya.

Taehyung: Can i ask you something?

Tanong nito at mukhang seryoso ang itatanong niyang iyon saakin.

"Sure,what is it?".

I asked,he was silent for while looking for the urge to state his question.

Taehyung: Do you regret agreeing to this arrangement? Please be honest.

Natigilan naman ako sa itinanong niyang iyon.
He didn't sound demanding asking me that question but i felt pressure.
His voice were deep but soft and i can tell that he really wants to know my answer for that question.

I have realized a lot of things about him as i get to know him well,he proved a lot things to me like he wasn't the guy which i think he is.
He was the perfect opposite of what i think of him as that person i used to hate on the first time that i met him.

Taehyung: It's Okay if you don't want to answer the question...i understand.

Aniya at tila iniisip na hindi ko talaga sasagutin ang tanong niya.
Siguro panahon na rin para sabihin ko sakanya ang mga pagbabagong naramdaman ko habang tumatagal ang pagsasama namin.

"Ang totoo niyan ayoko talaga sa makasama ka sa umpisa palang,iniisip ko na ang unfair para saakin na ipagkasundo nalang ng basta-basta at sa tao pang kinaaayawan ko.You know how much i hated you since the day i met you, when our parents decided to make us live on the same roof...i hated you more..."

Pahayag ko dahil iyon ang totoong nasa isip ko sa simula palang.
I want to be honest about how i feel and think towards him because there's no point of lying just for his feelings.

Sa pagkakasabi ko ng mga salitang iyon ay unti-unting humihigpit ang pagkakayakap niya sa bewang ko.

"As time and days goes by, I've get to know you even more.I've been stuck to that belief that you are this rude, jerk, annoying asshole and a person that doesn't care about other people.What I didn't know is that you're the opposite of what i think about you.You are not numb and actually cares about others... narealize ko na masyado kitang hinusgahan dahil sa mga pag-uugaling ipinapakita mo sakin and I'm sorry for that."

Napatingin ako sakanya at sobrang lapit ng mga mukha namin sa isa't-isa dahil nasa bandang balikat ko ang ulo niya.
Malamlam ang mga mata niya at malalim, his eyes also has the duality of being feirce and sharp but can also be pure and gentle.