Imagine 10 - The Williams are not the only married couple

Another request!!

My first married imagine :)))))

________________________________________________________________________________

Ayda and Robbie were not the only married couple whom are judges on the X- Factor.

Louis and I had gotten married a few years back and we even have a son, Freddie, who is now four years old and he is the joy of our lives. When Simon asked Louis if he wanted to become a judge on the  X - Factor, he thought it would've been even better If I tagged along as well.

I was sat between Simon and Louis as we watched contestants compete for a chair in the six chair challenge. Some singers were given a seat at the very beginning but once the seats have been filled by the first six people, it became tough to make decisions.

I was the first to choose my six singers in this challenge and now it was Louis's turn to decide who wants to go to judges houses. So far things have been going well but the chairs are now full and he has to make some tough choices now.

"Alright, let's see Brendan please" Louis spoke into his microphone.

Brendan Murray.

Phenomenal first audition and I find he was a very unique and beautiful voice and I can only hope he will make it through again.

I moved my eyes forward to the giant screen where a very nervous looking Brendan was moving towards the stage. He runs up the stairs to the stage and waves to the crowd which had erupted with cheers as he kept on walking.

"Brendan, it's starting to get real tough now, tell me why you think you should have one of those seats" Louis spoke up again, leaning back in his seat with his hand latched around the microphone.

"It's the dream, everyone wants to be in this position and you know I'm very grateful to be here and to be amongst these tons of people. Music is just my passion, something I've always loved and I'll do anything to get that seat " Brendan replied and a smile rose to my face at the passion in his voice

"Alright, blow us away" Louis said

"Thank you" Brendan said quickly

I hear the familiar tune of a familiar song starting to play on the piano and I furrowed my eyes, trying to wrap my head around as to why it sounds familiar.

"When your day is long"

"And the night, the night is yours alone"

Ohh thats the song. Everybody hurts by REM

classic song.

"Don't let yourself go"

He really has an incredible voice. I turn my head to look at Louis and see that his whole focus is on Brendan, carefully taking everything in.

"Cause everybody cries"

"And everybody hurts"

In my opinion, he is doing really well.

"Sometimes"

"Don't throw your hand, oh no"

"Don't throw away your hand"

"If you feel like you're alone"

"No"

"No"

"No"

"you are not alone"

And he is done.