Imagine 1 - The shower gel prank

I'm laying in my room , listenting to Don't Forget  Where You Belong from one direction and right now , its playing Louis and Zayns part

Lights off when they should be on

Even stars in the skies , they're wrong

short days when the nights are long

when I think of the days I've gone

Don't matter how far I've gone

I'm always free to run home

To be honest , that part of the song is my favourite because Louis's and zayn's voice clash so nicely together. As the song came to end and the next started playing , I got a text from Niall Horan

From : Nialler :)

Heyy Holland! The boys and I  are at Louis apartment and we wanted you to hang out with us, can you come??

I slid my finger up the screen and enter my code. I open the messages app to respond

From : HollandHans!

To : Nialler :)

Sure! I'll be there in 10 :)

and send. I get off my bed , throw my phone on the bed and run to my closet . I pick out a beige tank top with a white fleece jacket that ends right at the center of my stomach which I decide to wear with black leggings . I run to my bathroom and straighten my  strawberry blonde hair and next I only put some Mascara on and a nude lipstick . I'm not one of those girls that looks like a creepy doll whenever they have make up on because I think  its weird and I've always liked to stay natural . ( pic at the top) Once I'm satisfied, I grabbed my black sneakers and put them on.

Before I do what I'm about to do , I close the blinds and lock the door so no one can see me , then I teleport myself to Louis Apartment. Its easy for me to teleport myself since all I have to do is say my destination and Poof! i'm there! I actually landed right behind Niall and I got an Idea...

I slowly reach my hands forward and push him forward " BOO!" I yelled at the same time as he screamed " Ahh!" he jumped away from me and I started laughing so hard " Really?! Again?" he asked while I was still clutching my stomach from laughing so much " Sorry , the opportunity was great so I just went for it" I told him , still laughing but he pouted instead  " Alright fine , here you go" I raised my hand and conjured a cup of chocolate ice cream which he immediately started eating . Typical Niall . Only the One Direction boys know that I have those fire element powers and I completely trust them with my secret

" Thank you so much!" he muffled out with ice cream in his mouth . the guy will eat anything he finds and eat in seconds , it really amazes me how he can eat any type of food . Usually I'm a bit of a picky eater , it really depends on the description of the recipe/meal and if it doesn't sound good , I don't eat it but if it does , then I will eat it . " So... where is everyone else? you said that they were all here.." I asked once I noticed how quiet it is in the living room " Oh yeah , they're on their way right now and I was the first to arrive anyway. I didn't want to be alone so I texted you and I knew you would be here if I said Louis or the others were here" I chuckle at his words. I was always closest with Niall out of the Boys , he even knows me better then myself " well then your trick worked , you got me here"

" yeah , I noticed " he chuckled , still trying to scoop out the last bit of his chocolate ice cream but then the door . I opened the door with a spell because I was to lazy to move and there stood Liam Payne but I like to call him Payno  " whats up guys"  is what Liam asked us as he waltzes into the house " the sky " I joked making him roll his eyes and Niall laughed " ha ha , I'll get you back for that" he tells me as he sits down on the couch. Then his eyes go wide as if he had an idea , I raise an eyebrow at his expression " you can conjure almost everything right?" I nodded at his question and his smile widens " since this is Louis house , why don't we set up a prank for him?" I grin at his idea and so does Niall " lets do it!" we both said in unison and Liam claps his hands together " Alright , so I had the idea to switch out his mint flavoured shower gel and replace it with a beetroot shower gel because neither of us really like beetroot"