Imagine 5 - enter the soreness

Riding a horse has always been my favourite sport , I grew up with it but I haven't been able to ride a horse since corona struck London but that changed when I got a phone call from Ebony Horse Club , my club , saying that they a lesson open for me and of course I said yes . I quickly got dressed in my riding gear ( pic above ) .  Louis decided to go out for a morning walk so I was fine . I quickly sent a text to him saying I would be at the club and then I was on my way.

"Cynthia!" I exclaimed , running towards my instructor/ friend with helmet in my hand and my strawberry blonde hair flying behind me " Holland!" she embraced me with a hug , shaking me around like best friends do when they haven't seen each other in a long time . I pull away from her and smile " how've you been?" I asked her while tying my hair into a ponytail " I've doing good , what about you?" I smile like crazy " yes , I'm so exited for today!" she laughed and nodded her head and then she looked down on a list

" right lets see.. for today you have infinity and she is waiting for you in her box and she's all tacked up so you won't have to do that" I smile and nodd my head , walking off to the stable . Infinity was a dapple grey horse with small white dots on her back , she's very sweet and is very manageable which is why she is my favourite . " hey finny" I call to her and yes , I do call her finny sometimes . Her head shoots forward at my call and she comes forward , shoving her head through the open space on her box door and into my chest .

I laugh at her actions , I stroked the side of her head while she was rubbing her head up and down my head . it's a way of saying she missed me . " ok , ok I missed you to but we have a lesson to get to , you ready? alright , lets get going"  I grab her reigns and lead her out of the box , Infinity was tacked in a red saddle pad , a black saddle , black reigns and some red bandages 

 " ok , ok I missed you to but we have a lesson to get to , you ready? alright , lets get going"  I grab her reigns and lead her out of the box , Infinity was tacked in a red saddle pad , a black saddle , black reigns and some red bandages 

"Ooooh you look really nice" I commented her as I lead her to the open arena where Cynthia was waiting for us " so.. hows it feel?" she asked me once I lead finny to the arena and stopped her so I could adjust the stirrups and how tight the saddle belt should be " it feels awesome" I adjust the right stirrup up to a 9 so it won't be to short or to long and I do the same on the left stirrup . Once that was done , I hoisted myself up on the saddle and put on my helmet . I forgot how great it feels to sit on a horse , the view in front of you and the feeling of freedom . I tap finny on her stomach with my heel and off she goes.

The arena was already filled with obstacles from previous classes which was great because I could maneuver finny around them and have get used to doing turns and love to jump so the obstacles being there gave me an idea that we would so some jumping today .