Imagine 17 - things that were once lost

request from @superrocker01

Louis and Holland are married in this imagine

______________________________________________________________

Holland adored singing and dancing with her best friends and her husband. She is the 5th member of the famous girl band Little Mix and had fallen in love with the former member of One Direction, Louis Tomlinson. The two have now been married for quite some time now and Louis had always kept Holland close to him whilst he was working on his songs and the production of the music videos. If you paid attention to the music videos, you could see his wife dancing in the background.

However, Holland had been sick. She contracted laryngitis, an inflammation of the vocal chords and it caused her to temporarily lose her voice and the doctor told her that speaking or singing was not going to be an option for her until the inflammation is treated and has passed. For days on end, she used her phone to communicate with Louis and her friends and she absolutely hated it. She couldn't do the things she loved.

That was in the past and Holland got her voice back and was given the green light from the doctor to sing again. One little detail, she didn't tell Louis this. Instead, she had an idea that would serve as a lovely surprise to her husband. Considering that Louis was a judge on the X-factor, she thought she could surprise him with her friends.

She informed the girls of Little Mix of her plan to sing Woman Like Me on X-factor and immediately began with rehearsal.

Today is the day. 

(I'm sorry this is a little short, I started this during my free period in school and wanted to write as much as I could so I could focus on my homework when I come home)

Holland's hair was curled into beach waves and her outfit consisted of a simple yet elegant black pantsuit.Her hands were decorated with her engagement ring, her marital ring and her mothers ring. 

The plan was simple, Little Mix would start off their performance whilst Holland hung back until her part came on (perries part essentially) and then she will join in. The girls started out in a space behind the x-facor stage, they could be heard but not seen and Holland was with them but remained quiet.

"Little Mix with Woman Like Me!" and the music starts and Jesy begins to sing. 

" I always say what I'm feeling"

"I was born without a zip on my mouth"

"Sometimes I don't even mean it"

"It takes a little while to figure me out" 

Now Leigh - Anne. 

"I like my coffee with two sugars in it"

"High heels and my jewellery dripping"

"Drink and I get all fired up"

(Hey hey hey)

As Leigh- Anne continues with her part, the girls move down the stairs to the stage where they were greeted by screaming fans who had been waiting for them. They their ascent whilst sticking to the lyrics and choreography until they reached the end of the stage. 

"Insecure but I'm working with it"

"Many things that I could get rid of"

"Ain't about to give it up"

Now Jade.

"I made a few mistakes, I regret it nightly"

"I broke a couple hearts that I wear on my sleeve"

"My momma always said "Girl, you're trouble" and"

"And now I wonder, could you fall for a woman like me"

As Jade came to end with her verse, Holland breathed in deeply one last time to calm her nerves and she clutched her microphone gently. She begins to move to the stairs.

"And everytime we touch, boy you make me feel weak"

"I can tell you're shy and I think you're so sweet"

The crowd went wild and gasps of surprise could be heard as they finally heard her sing again after the longest time. Louis, who had been sitting there idly, immediately sat up straight and his hands went over his mouth in shock. He couldn't believe it, his beautiful and graceful wife was singing and in front of a crowd! 

He felt so happy and so proud of her.

"Spending every night under covers and"

"Still I wonder, could you fall for a woman like me"

After Holland finished her verse, she cheekily winked at Louis and gave him a small wave. After he recovered from the initial shock, he playfully closed his eyes and shook his head in disbelief and then blowing her a kiss. Holland blew on back.

Now it was time for her to focus again as the chorus approached. She fell in step with the other girls and they started dancing once again. She remained close to Perrie and the two smiled at each other. Louis paid close attention to holland, not missing the way she gracefully moved her body to the rhythm of the song and a new emotion surged in him but that did not matter right now, he was just extremely proud of her. 

Holland felt so happy. She really did miss this.

The rest of the performance pretty much consisted of Louis and Holland silently flirting with each other through their eyes and mouthing phrases to each other. It was only obvious to the married couple that there was some tension between them.

Holland took great pride in how she managed to surprise her husband and she was happy that she still had the element of surprise by her side.

As their performance came to an end, the girls lined up together and leaned against each other as Jesy sang the final notes. Finishing the performance with shaping their hands into claws and imitating a tigers growl.

All the judges stood up with proud smiles on their faces and they clapped but no ones smile matched that of Louis's. The girls quickly pulled the crying red head into a group hug, each of them whispering how proud they were of her and wiped her tears from her eyes. After the girls let go of each other, she turned and made eye contact with her husband and she took off.

She slightly ran off the stage and to the place where Louis stood with open arms, she wasted no time and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and buried her head in his neck. Louis wrapped his arms around her frame and held her close. One hand remained around her waist whilst the other traveled up her spine and embedded itself in her hair and stroked her head softly. 

After the moment of peace, they let go of each other but still remained close and they looked into each others eyes. 

"I'm so unbelievably proud of you my love" he said softly. 

She let out a watery chuckle "I was so nervous" and he grasped her chin gently

"there was no reason for you to be nervous, you were brilliant" he said to her and she smiled even more.

"I love you so much" she whispered to him.

He chuckled.

"Not more than I love you" he said cheekily.

"don't count on it" she flirted and winked at him. 

He laughed and lean in closer. She met him halfway and clamped her lips on his. They kept their kiss short and sweet considering that there was a whole stadium watching them with curious eyes.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it :)

you can always send me suggestions on what you want differently or changed and you are always welcome to send me more requests 

anyone can! 

- MV