Playboy trouble

"You fucker how dare you make out with my step-sister ??" A angry man said looking he will kill the playboy anytime.

The playboy groan "calm down ! It's not that it was your blood-related sister that I fucked but I must say that she was great". He smirk at the end.

"You fucker ! So what if she isn't my blood-related sister but a step sister who's mother married my father so technically she still is my sister and now you are going to die in my hands". The angry brother was going to punch.

When the playboy stop him "wait bro don't be angry we can settle this down ! Don't we ?" He suggest.

"No" the word got out and he was about to punch the playboy when the playboy run as fast he could for his life to be saved.

"Where are you running you coward playboy who only know how to mess around ?" The hot-temper boy scream angrily.

"Hey ! Don't be this angry it's not I force your sister or rape your sister she had sex with her own will I didn't had to blackmail or even lure her to have fun with me plus I told her that this is one night stand". The playboy scream back running towards cafeteria knowing he can only save him.

"But still she cried because of you she said she wanted to be your girlfriend not a fling that's why she let you play with her". The brother said only few meters to catch the playboy.

"It's not my fault if she didn't understand when I explain my rules and one night stand". The playboy said before screaming his name "Rome !!!"

Suddenly a very muscular and well hidden tattoo boy. turn around only to see his playboy friend running towards him.

"what trouble you did this time ?" The tattoo boy ask annoyed.

"Seriously I just fuck a girl of my age who was also willingly had sex with me I didn't blackmail or even lure her to force myself on her but today her brother suddenly shown up saying why I make her step-sister cry as I didn't be her permanent boyfriend now he is trying to kill me save me". The playboy explain hiding behind the tattoo boy.

The angry boy was going to punch him when he saw the muscular boy and stop unexpected and composed his body then ask "president what are you doing here ?"

"Why did you tried to beat my best friend ?" The muscular boy asked in his deep voice.

"Because he make out--" "did he force himself on her ?" the brother shake his head as no

"Did he do any kind of blackmail her so that's why she agree to be laid on his bed ?" The brother shake his head in no again.

"while having sex did you sister said 'stop' and he didn't stop and rape her ?" The brother said no.

"Then take this money and leave if I see you ever again then money will not be given instead my fist will land on your face okay it ?". His powerful voice echo the room.

"Y-yes school president". the angry boy said taking the money on his hand and go away.

"Rome thank you so much". The playboy thanked the president of school who is his best buddy nodded.

"If you try to do again remind me then some family member or friend of the girls will not make fuss you know it will ruin my good reputation Mateo". Rome warn him which the playboy named - Mateo nod.

[Rome is a school president of his high school where he has a very good boy imagine even through everyone knew that he is son of a famous typhoon they all got foolish by his innocent face and amazing grades, Although his playboy best friend and other best buddies knew his true colors no one said anything as they never care. Rome is actually very manipulative, wicked and clever boy, he always done everything by money because he is his parents only and beloved spoiled child after all both of his parents absolutely adore and agree to Rome's demand]

[Mateo is the school 'good' president best friend and Platonic soulmate he know Rome every little secrets even help him to hide it but not for free instead he get something in return, he is also wicked and smart and because of his very good looks ...

[Mateo is the school 'good' president best friend and Platonic soulmate he know Rome every little secrets even help him to hide it but not for free instead he get something in return, he is also wicked and smart and because of his very good looks girls die to be laid in his bed so he become a playboy having girls like changing clothes but he never force, blackmail or rape any girl only have make out with those who are on their own will, he is from middle class family that he loved very much. He has a older brother who is in senior collage.]

"Okay school is finish so wanna come to stay at my house ?" Mateo suggest making Rome nod.

"Wait where are they ?" Mateo ask searching for their other friend.

"Here" suddenly a unison of two boys said.

"Ugg Jace and Jake stop giving me heart attack !!" Mateo scold the twin brother who shurg no affect got on him.

[Jake and Jace are twin brother. both are very handsome boys almost identical but still people cab easily tell who is who ? Both love each other like true brothers should ! Their family is also rich but not like Rome's who are their best friend they are very loyal to him no matter if he is in wrong or right path. They also dated some girls and boy yes.but didn't find interested in dating so stop for a while now until they find their right one. Jack is the energetic and hot-temper boy while Jace is calm but dangerous this is the only difference between them or else they have same interest.]

"We are going to !"The twin said.

"of course when did I invite just him ? Come one". Mateo said going out that's when Rome open his expensive sports car.

And all of them got in, within couple of mins they reach Mateo's house which is very pretty and comfortable house.

All enter in their house and sit on the couch or chairs like they own the house.

"Where is your parents ?" Jace ask looking around the house even through they have come like hundred of times.

"To business trips as usual". The playboy stated searching for the meal which his brother cook this morning.

"And your brother ?" Jake ask this time.

"He is out I guess. pretty busy these days welcoming new freshmen and giving party you know hectic". Mateo explain

"Yes I asked because we never met your brother in person at all only seen those childhood pics of him". Jack express everyone's thought

"Don't worry I will one day". Mateo said still searching for the meal.

"Mateo !!! Where is my notes I kept I can't find it". All the high school boys heard a honey sleepy voice from upstairs.