Belongs to each other

"Uncle Min !" Aubrey exclaimed embarrassed to get caught by how own uncle.

"It's okay I already knew it from long time and your parents too so no need to get shy and your parents are coming right away knowing their son almost got shot and kidnapped get ready to get your ears fall from scolding for trying to hide this from them". Uncle Min explain chuckling.

[Min Michael is 50 years Bella's brother who he loved very much after his beloved nephew Aubrey. He is a head police officer with great reputation married to a Korean girl who died when he was 30 years old cause of breast cancer so never remarried even took his wife surname for loving her so much]

"Oh ! shit !" Aubrey curse under his breath.

"Don't worry sweetie I am here to protect you". Rome said side hugging his wifey who is getting his cheeks rubbed by Rome's cheeks.

"Hmm feels good..." Aubrey's words tailed off when he suddenly faith if Rome doesn't caught him tightly enough.

"Aubrey ! Aubrey !". Aubrey heard his name yell by  Rome before darkness surround him.

Aubrey open his eyes only to see Rome sleeping beside him he touch his head when he immediately hug him like if he let go then they will never meet again.

"It"s okay I am alright see I can move my hand and talk normally without stuttering". Aubrey pat his back comforting him who finally look at him.

"Don't.ever.faint.like.that.again". Rome warned dangerously and instead of feeling scared or guilty he felt happy knowing he was scared and worried about him.

Aubrey nod "You faint because of the sudden trauma and fear you got because of this stalker thing but don't worry you didn't got PTSD". Rome laugh a bit.

"Yes that's a good that I didn't get the PTSD but do you know something more is good". Rome look at him confused when Aubrey smile.

"That you are taken by me now you are mine and no one can flirt with my polite and hot boy". Aubrey said smiling and kiss in the cheeks the already shock Rome who got double shock by the kiss.

Rome wide eyes stare at Aubrey when he lean in and kiss his beauty who happily kiss back.

"It's true that first love has something that never compare to anything". Aubrey thought trying to catch the speed of Rome who is kissing him hungrily like he was waiting for this very moment which is true.

Rome pull Aubrey devouring him without the Care of anything and who is Aubrey to deny it, he let his handsome lover do whatever he wanted with him who happily kitten licks his lips then started to suck and bite Aubrey's slender neck who moan and tug his hand in pleasure.

"Rome ! don't eat my sick baby he recently got out from his trauma !". Rome tsk hearing his mom's voice interpret his amazing moment.

"Mom ! you are ruining my time with my wifey". Rome yell going to kiss him again when Aubrey put his palm on Rome's lips blocking him to kiss further more.

"Okay I will come back some seconds later". Bella giggle said wanting to see more romance

"Don't you have any shame !! aunty is here no more kiss and I am not you wife when did I agree to become your wife ?" Aubrey blush not noticing that how Rome's face got darker and jaw clench letting veins come into his jaw.

"Yet". Rome said in possible calming voice he can.

"What ?" Aubrey didn't got what he said.

"You are yet to become my wife ! you are mine ! you are meant to become mine forever not today not tomorrow not day after tomorrow but some day we are going to be married to confirm or else you are mine and I am yours". Rome explain with his deep voice then he go near Aubrey's neck.

"Ah !" The beauty yell in pain when the school president suddenly bite him on his neck leaving a bloody red mark on his neck.

"What it is--". "It is my mark on you so everyone will know that you are taken no chance for that person". Rome let out a sinister smile scaring Aubrey truly.

"So Aubrey explain--- !!!" Ruby pause seeing Rome near his son's neck where the red that turn purple mark is. "Oh ! sorry did I disturb your moment". She awkwardly smile.

"No no aunty you are always welcome to come". Rome smile that didn't reach his eyes which Aubrey also notice.

"oh ! then I am coming now say both of you why did you hide the fact that you were getting stalked by some crazy pervert-- wait Aubrey look at me". Ruby complain to her son who still didn't look at her instead keep staring at Rome who's gaze is on Ruby.

Without letting anyone process Aubrey cup Rome's cheeks and kiss him making both the mother and his new boyfriend shock but more then shock Rome is in nine cloud.

"I hope this kiss shows that I do belongs to him and he so belongs to me and we will be together forever maybe he is possessive, insecure type in love that's why he I talking like these". Aubrey thought keep kissing him shamelessly in front of his mom.

"I am yours only forever no need to worry about that I can ressure that as long as you love me". Aubrey said breaking the kiss.

This time Rome let out a genuine happy smile with red ears "I love you forever".

"Finally my planned worked for that I was working so much finally be fell in love with me thinking he only belongs to be he is no ones but only mine". Rome smirk that go in notice by both son-mother.

Now Aubrey started to explain the situation that why they hide the fact thinking it's no big deal they could have handle it which they did truely.

"I am really proud to say that now I understand you are worthy to become my son's husband no doubt". Anderson said without any hesitation.

Rome smirk evily.