Kiss or not ?

"Yes boss it is". The caller from other line said.

"Don't call me boss you Jack ! I want result not saying find out who did it to him ?" Rome said clenching his jaw.

"I have found out only that this stalker is stalking him for four months and totally crazy for him he thinks that they are dating when they never dated heck they didn't even met each other properly just bump into each other nothing more". Jack answer sounding frustrated too.

"what a problematic stalker did he got into himself no wonder you are also fall with him". Jack snicker at Rome who roll his eyes.

"Quit saying it just find out who is he but how do you find that for how many months or years or days the stalker was stalking him if you don't know who is he ?" Rome ask suspiciously.

"it is because when you send me the phone number I hacked the number and saw all the pic and notes of the stalker there were dates in it and in one of the notes it's written that how he met his so called soulmate Aubrey with the date and going to make him his so by that I knew it but he didn't have any single phone of his or any other contacts info nothing it's only filled with Aubrey's pics or all home numbers of your Aubrey". Jack explain that how difficult it is to find out about anything about the stalker.

"so you are saying you find no clue--". "ouch !" Rome heard a yell "sorry I will talk with you later when you get some information bye".

Rome immediately go to the kitchen only to see that Aubrey is in a ladder where on the one step it's got broken so now he can't even go down fearing of falling so he hurry go behind him and hold Aubrey's waist.

That made him panic "Mateo is that you ?" He ask feeling nervous.

"no Rome". He said that made Aubrey feel safer and quickly leave the ladders rear side rails lean on him.

Rome gently yet firmly hold Aubrey's waist backwards, He can feel his breath on his neck that made the beauty tense a little cause he never got so dangerously close with someone other than his family while Rome is taking full enjoyment of touching Aubrey in his waist and ass he could, acting it isn't internally at all.

"Such a curvy and tempted waist with ass that I could love to touch for lifetime with his innocent angel face that I agree to stare forever I am so lucky he is untouch only reserved for me".  Rome thought very happy with the idea plus he himself also reserved for his bride or his love that he got.

Finally the school president let his feet touch the land and leave him when Aubrey is going to walk he suddenly tripped making Rome hold him automatically.

"what happen ?" He ask concern.

"actually when wood ladder step break my leg got injured that's why I couldn't jump down and now I can't even walk it's okay thanks for the help". Aubrey smile awkwardly.

"I can understand let me hold you". Rome said without letting him process when he got lifted in bridal style.

"hu-h ? you don't have to p-ick me up like this". Aubrey stutter blushing mess.

"I wonder in this touch is making you this blush what will happen more". Rome smirk then stop.

Confused Aubrey look at Rome who's face suddenly got dangerously close that their nose are touching and lips apart in few inches. The school president attached his forehead with Aubrey's one making him shock.

"Wh-at are yo-u doing ?" He ask.

"checking temperature my mom used to check our temperature like this as sometimes hand can't get the perfect one and you look tomato red so I touched you". The school president smile innocently.

Aubrey nod saying nothing "why is my stomach feeling something weird like butterflies flying in my stomach is something wrong with my belly ?" He thought utter pulzzed by his own situation.

Rome let go the beauty when they reach the couch and then he got something out of the pocket.

"what is that ?" Aubrey raise his eyebrows.

"oh this ? it's a mini pocket first aid box that I always carry". Rome lied applying the bandage on the beauty's cut.

"Actually this is the first time I am carrying something like these only because of you thinking if you got hurt then I can cure you". Rome though concentrating on his word not aware of a pair of innocent doe-eyes is staring.

"I never actually notice but he is really handsome, polite, smart and caring too he has all good qualities on himself I must say that whoever marry him will be a lucky person". "I never actually notice but he is really handsome, polite, smart and caring too he has all good qualities on himself I must say whoever marry him will be a lucky person". Aubrey thought smiling looking at his handsomeness.

"take a picture it will stay longer". He suddenly flinch getting caught red-handed.

"no it's fine". Aubrey blush harder that let out a chuckle from Rome.

"I was joking don't worry--" "I know". Aubrey  stand up and about to leave but fall down but Rome caught him yet Rome couldn't balance that end up both to fall down with Rome on top on Aubrey with their lips on top of each other.

Aubrey's eyes wide in shock while Rome's eyes wide in happiness plus shock don't know what to do next in panic he push Rome which only made the situation worse because the moment he push him. Rome couldn't stand up and fall back.

That result also kissing each other but this time more deeply.

"So soft like feather and sweet like honey I want more". Rome's patience run out and he started kissing him.

Now Aubrey eyes look like they can pop out any minute he tries to push him but Rome didn't budge at all like he is made out of stone.

"What is happening here ??" They both heard a voice.

Their lips separate "mom !" Aubrey yell seeing both mom and dad standing right in front of them.