Bloody notes

"what do you mean I am yours ?" Aubrey ask suspicious looking at Rome who still can't get over that someone think and draw a pic of his wifey that is only meant for his eyes.

"Because you are mine !!" Rome wanted to say out loud but didn't thinking it isn't the right time.

"Why can't I say you are my Aubrey ? aren't you my friend also ? aren't you's Mateo ?" Rome explain.

"oh ! sorry I misunderstood". Aubrey said understanding that he didn't mean any romantically way.

"You are mine and I am yours in romantically not some brothers and friends type". Rome thought feeling shiver that he isn't after him for friend type.

"wait thank God the phone is still alive so we can still use this as an evidence later but what should we do now if he comes back ?" Mateo ask worried.

"Now we don't even know if he will attack him or not so why not wait for tomorrow to plan as it's already 9:00 pm we should rest today as we did many things today". Rome said mind not working anymore.

"Hmm how about you stay with us so if the stalker attacked then we both can protect you". Mateo smirk giving opportunity to Rome who's eyes sparkle just by sleeping in the same roof as him again.

"Okay but I can also protect myself". Aubrey pout angrily thinking they thought of him as weak.

"no no you are strong". Rome said back hugging Aubrey who lean too thinking it's just his friendly hug.

The school president smirk buried his head on the beauty's neck nuzzling on his neck taking full advantage of Aubrey's naïveness.

Mateo just sign and go to his TV watching new episode of extraordinary Attorney woo leaving the affection of love birds.

"now leave me and let me go to sleep". Aubrey said pushing him and going to his bedroom.

"hmm I can't wait for the day when I hold you forever and kiss you until you are out of breath and make you so full--". "shut up your fantasy first achieve it then do it". Mateo cut off his dirty thoughts.

"Yes I got lost in thoughts". Rome cough vanishing his naughty thoughts.

At midnight.

Aubrey is sleeping peacefully in his bedroom wearing his red night suit blanket covering his whole body windows locked, lights all off only moonlight is the source of light coming through his room.

Unexpectedly someone open the window and got into Aubrey's room dressed in full black clothes so no one can recognise him then he sit down next to Aubrey who is sleeping face towards him.

The stranger smile manically caressing his rosie cheeks then he saw the uncover golden thighs so he properly cover him with blanket then said "good night". and about to left before he done something.

Aubrey suddenly open sleepy his eyes looking around wonder if someone was there but felt no one's presence or seen anyone so he go to sleep again.

The next day.

He open his eyes curtains open letting the sunlight blind him and showing his beautiful face when he sit up and about to go to his bathroom to do his morning routine.

"Ahhhh". Instead he scream looking surprised towards his wall.

"What happen ?" Rome ask opening the unlocked door.

"R-ome look wha-t it say-s". Aubrey stutter still looking horrific towards the wall.

The school president look at the direction where he was pointing only to the white wall filled with blood words written 'coming for you soon my ruby don't worry we will be together' with a creepy bloody heart at the end.

"what should we do now ? I am scared I don't know what should I do now ? what if he killed me what If he--" The beauty started to fear very much fear when the school president hold both of his shoulder shacking him.

"nothing is going to happen don't worry okay I am here I promise you that as long as I am with you I will always protect you". Rome promised calming down the shacking Aubrey.

"shit !! guys you should see this !!" Both Rome and Aubrey got downstairs only to see a bloody white dress with all the pics of Aubrey with Rome and other men together is taken and Rome's and other men face is cross in red.

"Look he even left a note it says that 'this is our wedding dress that I choose especially for you and you should never be close to other men please I am possessive type you know only pretty beside me' Mateo read the note left the stalker.

"How he get into the house of ours when we locked all the doors and windows properly ?" Rome ask more like to himself taking sharp breath through nose.

"maybe he has spare keys of our house". Aubrey finally said getting out of his shock.

"True and looking like this I think he know every part of our house cause I am a light sleeper just by tiny small sound I can wake up and I didn't when someone got into our house". Mateo yawn waking up so early at 6:00 am.

"Maybe we should contact your uncle isn't he a police commission ? maybe it's really time for us to make use of this evidence as 441 criminal trespass.- Whoever enters into or upon property in possession of another with intent to commit an offence or to intimidate, insult or annoy any person in possession of such property and section and stalking so it can help us". Rome said making Aubrey agree.

"wow ! you know laws ? I didn't knew that". Mateo look awe at him while Aubrey is impressed.

"by the way let me make breakfast for you both must be hungry and Mateo take all the screen shots". Aubrey order going to kitchen.

"Excuse me for a second". Rome go out of the living room calling someone.

"Hey ! the work is done isn't it ?" Rome praised the caller in the other line who said yes.