Started to fall ?

When their lips touch Rome's head suddenly fall down on Aubrey's shoulder nuzzling on the beauty's neck with faint smile. While the beauty is pure shock cause this is his first kiss after all.

"Pa-in ! cold !" Rome exclaimed shivering in fake cold getting close as possible on Aubrey's curvy body when he got back in reality and covering the school president with blanket.

"It mus-t happen mis-taken right ? ye-s !" Aubrey stutter convince himself that this was a mistake as it happen when Rome is not in his right mind.

"No my beauty this isn't mistake it just a beginning of everything that is going to start with you". Rome thought smirking that got not notice by the poor beauty who is again go back to take care of him.

"I am happy that I am your first kiss and I will make sure I will be your last one because you are and will be my first/last kiss". Rome look intensely at Aubrey like a Predator look at his prey.

"Sleep". Aubrey make Rome laid on bed patting his head and smiling towards him innocently.

"So tasty". He thought looking at the pinky full lips of the beauty and then nod while pretending to sleep.

"But plea-se stay wit-h me I am sacr-ed". Rome acting like kicked puppy seeing that Aubrey felt bad and nod in agreement.

The beauty saw the school president went to sleep or more like pretend to went to sleep just waiting for the moment when the beauty sleep and he can do whatever when Aubrey will be in sleep.

Holding Aubrey's hand the school president close his eyes observing all the feeling of what's happening after six or ten mins pass by. Rome finally felt that he fell asleep so he slowly slowly open his eyes only to see a very beautiful side.

Eye's shut preventing looking at those sparkly black eyes when the long lashes rest on those rosie pink cheeks in a bottom the cute yet sharp nose underneath the petals like plumpy lips parted taking breath in and out.

"So ethereal !" Rome utter out unconsciously staring blankly at Aubrey like he has s spell cast on him by Aubrey who sleep like no tomorrow.

"I can't wait to make you mine and keep you to myself forever so no one ever dare to take what's mine". Rome let out a evil grin touching the cold hands on the beauty's cute cheeks.

"leave me !" Aubrey said frown in sleeping voice feeling the cold hands on his cheeks.

Rome growl "not possible".

Rome got closer to Aubrey and peck on his lips multiple times until he had enough and go back to sleep on real this time still holding hands in tight grip.

After two hours or three hours past Aubrey's eyes suddenly opened hearing his phone ringtone and he saw Rome is still sleeping so she he is going to wake him up.

The door open loudly making Aubrey flinch in fear and Rome wake up from the sound they got greet by Mateo's bright smiling face.

"Good afternoon what are you doing love bird ?" Mateo ask revealing his grin.

"We had sex happy ?" The beauty said with boring voice making both the best buddy look at with with wide eyes and mouth open.

"R-eally ?" Mateo ask not believing while Rome is questioning himself what they do love making ?

"how could say something disgusting obviously no !! we didn't make out he is like my brother". The beauty unknownly stab Rome who smile bitterly that Mateo knew, later going to give salt to his invisible wound.

"oh ! let me check your temperature". Aubrey remember and touch his hand on his forehead that's when Rome felt something which he never felt.

Rome's heart started to beat loudly like it can come out anytime from his chest and his cheeks started to become red from blushing.

"what is happening to me ? I hold his hand but I didn't felt anything yet now when he merely just touch my forehead my heart is beating in unhealthy speed why ? Rome thought looking at Aubrey who got worried.

"Oh my ! Rome your cheeks and body burning !! I guess your fever is back even your heart is beating fast". Aubrey said worriedly started to go downstairs to bring towels and hot water.

Mateo was standing the whole time watching everything thinking "Finally he is falling for my brother first he for attracted by my brother's beauty now he started to fall in love with him"

Aubrey come back with a bowl of hot water and towel then started to take care of him.

"I am going to get fresh guys". The younger brother announced going back to his room.

Rome's phone started to ring the ID caller said 'Mother', he pick up and ask "yes mom what happen ?"

"Where are you ? I got to know that you didn't go to school today actually that's I am nor worried because you can take break but where are you I am in panic". The school president heard her from other line.

"Mom ! don't worry I am at Mateo's house taken care by Aubrey because I have fever". Rome answer looking at the door making sure the beauty hasn't come back from kitchen because he is making something.

"WHAT ?? FEVER ? why didn't you come home ? are you alright ?" Bella answer worry clouded her mind.

"Mom let me tell you a secret actually I am not sick I am just pretending to be one because I want to stay close with my future wife". Rome said smiling at the thought of them being as husband and wife/husband and husband.

"What ? really you are really like your father he also made silly things to meet me cause you know your grandfather hated your father get it up ! you can even stay in their house as long as you want". Bella said recollecting all the past.

"Yes mom you don't have to worry about that okay you can go bye and I love you mother". Rome bided his mother and hang the call when his eyes got wide seeing Aubrey standing right next to the door with food tray in his hand.