Chapter 2

Ariana's pov:
today's the day, oh no. alaric told me about the phone call and as you can say i totally freaked out. not just because i was seeing him again but because of the kids, what will i tell him if he asks, its his right to know...right? well no not after he cheates on me with the two faced bitch called hayley and wtf he even had a daughter with her.

like seriously was the one night stand not enough, or was he so deaperate to get between her legs that much. wait wait wait not that i was stalking him to know. totally.

Ariana's brain vs heart fight stfu with this overthinking nonsense you got me into. he's a cheater, a fucking liar, a hormonal bitch, a normal bitch and a fucking sperm donor.

getting out of my bed after having a mental argument about wether i should tell him or not i decided i wont. fair and square bitch. i washed my face, brushed my teeth and got ready with the outfit of the day.

"Sexy outfit if i may say mama" My middlechild lena said

"Sexy outfit if i may say mama" My middlechild lena said. i blowed her a kiss 'mwah'. so me holly and ryle were thinking of a way to kill that man aka not so bio dad aka klaus. "you can stop using aka cause i already talking about. and no were not killing anyone today esspecially klaus" i told her face the mirror applying little makeup. "but if you find a way do tell. i would be extremly happy doing it myself".

"btw where's your dad" i asked lena. "out wolfing out with ryle their techniques" she said annoyed. "why can't i be like them".

"you are, you just didn't trigger your side yet". "why can't i snap your neck and tada i trigger my curse" "you have to kill a human not an already dead being" i said. "from the inside or outside?" she said sarcastically. i grabbed the nearest shoe and threw it in her direction "bitch" "and btw its both inside out".

□ when ariana went to the kitchen □
i just started doing whatever breakfast i could do quickly which was pancakes and scrumbled eggs with sides of blue and red berries and honey.

and can i say i made alot of pancakes like somone els was coming

and can i say i made alot of pancakes like somone els was coming. just i finished putting the breakfast on the table somebody came from behind me and kissed me on the cheek. i turned around and it was my handsome husband scott. "sexy outfit ria" he said kissing me.

[sounds of throwing up] by ryle & lena

"we're having breakfast here romeo & juliet" holly said. i didn't even hear when she went in. "i made a huge breakfast didn't i?" i said looking at the table. "well it wont be a problem cause.. drumroll please" ryle said slowly. "surprise shawty" caroline said appearing behind me. "omg caree" i was shocked like real shocked. this bitch told me yesterday she wont come untill like 2 weeks or sum.

"you bitch, you didn't tell me you were coming" i said pushing her playfully. "well thats what a surprise is sis" "is that pancakes" sniffing the air. you know if you saw her like this you'd think she's a supernatural dog not a supernatural vampire. "yes doggie care" i said as she looked at me playfully.

"well hurry up and eat because i'm comibg with you to face this pyscho dead of a family" care said stuffing her mouth with pancakes.

heyy,
so sorry for not updating sooner, i'll try to update more often. and how was this chapter so far??? tell me in the comments. it was kinda focusing on ariana and her family, with her overthinking about the klaus situation and her kids. maybe even a new special power???? who knows. let me know if you liked it ♡
gossip-gang