chapter 7

Ariana's pov:
its been a couple of days since that night and hope started school officially. freya also started working, bonnie was at first totally against the idea but after i told her why she understood my reason.

Currently i was in my office gathering up important papers and documents for the meeting. The children's parents heard about the mikaelsons that are in town and that one of them is enrolled in the school, so they wanted to talk it out with me through a meeting.

At least i came today with a Prepared outfit.

I texted caroline and ric so that they can attend the meeting with me

I texted caroline and ric so that they can attend the meeting with me. Thankfully they didn't decline and said yes. only 1 thing left is to call up the mikaelsons that only 3 of them can come up in the meeting which are klaus, elijah and rebekah those i can control the rest not so sure.

Other reason the mikaelsons had to come is so that all the talking is infront of them and for them to try to talk some senses in the parents. Elijah for the promises, rebekah for the talking and klaus cause he's her dad.

we still have 20 mins untill then so i took my time to walk around the school and see how everthing is doing and to check on bonnie. being looked up in a room with an original isn't good i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

▪︎ 20 mins later ▪︎
I went back to my office to find tic and care waiting for me.

"ready to go in sis?" care asked.

"kind of, just not sure if the mikaelsons will come on time" i told her getting the file i filling earlier. "they've already came about 10 mins ago and i led them to the meeting room" ric said. oh my did the mikaelsons come early to an invitation not their normal come late to make the greatest appearance.

*after making sure everyone from the parents is inside ria entered*

"good evening fellas" ria said as she enterd the meeting room. earning a couple of 'good evening mrs mccall'. at the corner of her eye she sensed klaus tense up at Mrs Mccall, its his loss.

"As you know about the situation in our hands but i'd like you all to consider some points that i'll say after hearing your concerns in turns" ria said sitting on onr of the chairs that the parents left that were beside the origianls.

"so mrs butcherman you go first, what has ti be your concern" ria said.

"well let me start by saying this girl is an obmination and-" ria cut her seeing as klaus's eyes became to glow gold "mrs butcherman i'll have to ask you to use your words wisely we don't tolerate those kinds of words in this school, we're all equal"

"are we? cause this girl have an obmination of a father and a strong family that can destroy us before we blink"

"Mrs butcherman i'll ask you again for the second time to use your words wisely or i'll have someone to escort you out of this meeting, and for the original family issue i assure you everyone they won't do anything or try to harm any of your children in any possible way" ria replied.

"and if they do" another parent asked

"i assure you they won't"

This meeting kept on going on with promises and assures that nothing will happen, it took me a whole lot just to have klaus talk and try to assure them with anything.

▪︎at the end of the meeting▪︎
"seeing as this meeting is coming to an end i'll tell the things that i wanted you to consider regarding hope. As you all know she's a tribrid so if you see her as a threat then you'll have to see my children too since they're both tribrids, but they don't harm in any way do they? same as hope. Her family are the original vampires yes very scary but you wont have to fear them in school grounds or in mysticfalls in general" ria said kinda out of breath. looking around the meeting room the looks on the parents faces were promising, she was happy that she had tried to persuade them and it worked.

chapter 7 is finished!! so sorry for taking so long to update i was working on some other stories, hope you'll like them too.

How did you like this chap? kinda short but thats only for now.

please vote and comment!
gossip-gang