Chapter 5

Ria's place 👆
Ariana's pov:
I'm going to murder lena for sure. now not only will i have to see him in school because of hope but also see him in 3 hours. As i was searching through my closet, i couldn't find a single thing to wear. Then i heard a knock.

"may i come in?" lena asked standing in the doorway. i nodded my head yes. "so of course you dont know what to wear to dinner and still you didnt cook any food, so i was thinking maybe you can go cook food while me and holly pick an outfit for you..how do you think of this plan?" lena said. looking at the time on my phone i only have 2 hours & 30 mins left, so if i wanna cook may aswell cook now or never. "alright, but dont mess up anythingin the closet, cause you mess it you clean it" i said going to the doorway and i geard lena mutter a 'okay'.

▪︎ In the kitchen ▪︎

I started looking for recipies online, there's alot of tasty looking recepies but they're gonna be made in 3 hrs or 4 and maybe even more and we dont have that much time left. So i just thought about doing some white pasta with shrimps, some cesar salad and a french fry board. Finally i planned everything, the only thing left is to cook. just as i was starting my phone rang.

its care.

c: hey ria
a: i'm not talking to you
c: just hear me out
a: you said you'll be with me where were you.
c: thats the thing i was going to stand with you but before i arrived with you by the door lena and holly got to me first and told me that you should handle it yourself.
a: those bitches
c: after i told you you've probably figured out that they were behind that little airpids act
a: so they wanted to invite them all along
c: yes, forgive me?
a: ugh fine
a: care i need your help, i made a list of all the things i have to cook, i need you to call bonnie and elena and tell elena to bring damon and stephanie & steven with her, i'm going to call lydia and the twins. because i really need all hands on the deck now.
c: alright captain bye love
a: bye

▪︎ After calling lydia & the twins ▪︎

"hey darling" scott said coming from behind me and kissing my cheek. "hey babe". i heard sounds of throwing up "gross" ryle said while acting. "how do you think we got you then?" scott said. i punched his arms playfully "he doesn't need to know that now" i replied. "well i can definatley tell him how" damon said apearing in the view "p.s never leave your key again under a mat its a very obvious place for thiefs" damon said throwing me the key. "1 NO NEVER I'LL KILL YOU, 2 its not obvious its just you know me too well to know where would i put it" i said.

"hey auntie ria" stefanie called out from behind damon. stefanie is damon and elena's daughter, they wanted to honor stefan's death so when elena was pregnant they decided if its a girls its stefanie anf if its a boy its steven, and thats where her younger brother steven's name came from. "hey stef" i replied. "i have everything planned out, damon and scott go get burbon or any alchol from the bar at mystic grill and when you get back there's gonns be something more" i said and they didnt move "RUN! WE HAVE 2 HOURS LEFT" i yelled. i heard them mutter a 'aye aye captain'.

i turned and looked at stef "were's your mom and steven" i asked her remmbering that they're not here. "mom had a very urgent hospital call, so she had to go but dont worry we told her to come. for steven, he had a class project so when he's done his friend's mother will drop him off here" stef replied. "ok no worries, then its up to you 2 now. you'll make a list of all the people that'll attend today and ryle will help you" i said motioning for ryle to come. my fav ship please sail. ryle had a crush on stef for forver and stef has a crush on ryle, so you just need to push them through.

*door bell rings*

"i'll get it you 2 start now"

i opened the door to find the twins, care, bonnie, lydia and her son andrew. And no stiles. WAIT NO STILES?