chapter 4

Ariana's pov:

walking around the salvatore school grounds for the milionth time, i still can't shake off the weird feeling because what was once a house with people is now a school filled with memories and legacies.

After stefan died damon decided he would fulfill stefan's wishes of this house becoming a school. so he gave me, care and ric the house and we divided the work among us, at first care was the headmistress but as we had a problem that her twins lizzie and josie had to do a merge once they're older she had to constantly travel searching for a way so that they both can live, thats why care resigned from this spot and gave it to me. Thats when i became the headmistress, I made ric the chef-headmaster as i was extremly grateful for him and his work.

*back to the mikaelsons*

"for starters hope; this is the hallway leading to my office, Mr alaric's desk and the parents meeting room. this hallway is only for emergencies alright" i said to hope pointing to the hallway making her nod.

"i'm pretty sure that your not that busy to make this hallway only for emergencies" the bitch hayley spoke again. "unlike you i dont go around banging people, i have alot of work piling up and a ton of students to enroll" wow i'm proud of myself that i didnt pull her hair off. "ria-" klaus tried to speak but i didnt let him. "its ariana for you".

▪︎ Several mins later ▪︎

"and this is where the witches train and do alot of activities, according to your teacher who will be bonnie. i'm sure your family knows her well enough. there will be days where you'll be going out to the field for some nature practice or something like that" I said as i showed her the classroom. "but bonnie's weak how can she teach them" the bitch hayley talked again. "i'm sorry but you dont get to call her weak, this 'weak' person that your talking about stopped hell fire and was the cause of the death of katherine pierce. so before you talk think first" i said turning on and leaving the classroom making them follow behind me and i swear i could hear this bitch mutter a 'whatever'.

"and this is were the werewolves train and mostly take their lessons cause they wanna kick off some steam all the time" i said showing her the gym / sportshall. "the teachers for this will be Scott Mccall and tyler lockwood, i'm sure your family know tyler esspecially your father" i said eyeing klaus. "yeah, he was my first successful hybrid back then" klaus said saying proudly. "No need to bring back awful memorise" i told klaus. "well it wasnt all awful was it?" klaus said smirking. ignoring her fathers comment "what if we want to transform how can we do that inside the school?" hope asked. "we have a specific place outside in the field for werewolves to run free without anything bothering them and this place is extremly restricted no one other than werewolves can enter. so you dont have anything to worry about hope" i explained.

"and this is where the vampires take their lessons and when the teacher sees its possible she/he can take you out for a hunt so you can master your skill. the teacher for that isnt yet decided but for the meantime your gonna have it with me or caroline or damon or enzo" how i miss the og trio, stefan would've loved so much to be the teacher for this species. i'm imagining how its like if stefan showed them how to hunt bunnies and it would've been hilarious. "what about stefan or elena why aren't they monitoring this subject?" klaus asked, oh damn he didnt know all this time?

"elena's back human she took the cure and so is damon but damon only will talk to them about the things in the class meanwhile outside me or care wil be doing the parctical part"

"and stefan's dead"

"more perciesly he's a hero who saved mystic falls from hell fire and katherine pierce" i said my eyes getting a little glossy. "i didn't know, i'm sorry" klaus said sounding sorry but dont be fooled cause he's just a god damn liar who lies. "how will you know?? anyways lets go to my office to start enrolling hope and there we'll talk about certain rules and extra curriclums" i said motioning for them to follow me.

▪︎ In my office ▪︎

"take a seat" i said motioning for them to sit down on the couch since hope and klaus sat at the 2 chairs infront of my desk. i got out the paper forms "so whats your full name"

"Hope Andrea Mikaelson" he named her middle name Andrea.

"ok, before we continue i need to tell you something, we have 2 classes that are a must to take. 1st class is hunting which will be with Jermey and alaric, and 2nd class is self defence which will be with stiles, so any questions?"

"whose stiles?" klaus asked. "the self defence teacher" i replied. "yeah i heard but why didnt i meet him back then" klaus asked again. "well he's my husbands best friend, and you never saw my husband so obviously you've never seen him" i replied again. "your married?" those questions are starting to get on my nerves. "yeah how the fuck do i have children then genious? i'm not into one night stands" i replied and hayley was about to say something but i turned to hope asking her a question.

"whats species are you in" i asked already knowing the species but not wanting to sound creepy saying it on her behalf. "she's a tribrid, if you dont know it means vampire witch and werewolf" the bitch haley spoke proudly, like she's trynna say i'm better than you.

"I know what a tribrid is hayley" i spoke. pls god grant me the power not not slap her and pull her hair out of her skull. "she's not the only one hayley" bekah spoke on my behalf. i smiled at her. "she's the only one in the whole world whose species is a tribrid silly" the bitch spoke again. "1st dont call bekah silly, 2nd ria knows since 2 of her children are a tribrid" kol spoke. damn kol speaking facts. "she has kids" hayley kinda screamed. "yea hayley i have holl-" and as if a cue my kids came rushing in.

"Mom holly doesn't want to give me my airpods" lena came barging in. "i'm older than you and besides i forgot mine at home so i take yours" holly replied.

"YOUR OLDER BY 2 FUCKING MINS" lena shouted.

"language lena" i scolded her. "holly give your sister her airpods and lena no airpods in the school, besides can you go i have a meeting" i said motioning at the mikaelson. "fuck are those the mikaelsons" lena whisperd to holly but it didnt go unnoticed since were in a room full of freakin vampires. "yes nana" kol said, 'nana' is the name kol gave her when she was a baby so she got used to people calling her nana by now. "uncle kol" she said hugging him, "dont uncle me im still too young" kol faked being offended. "right, your just a few thousand years old... too young".

"kol how does those girls know you" freya asked. "those are my 2 favorite girls in the whole world holly and lena, ria's kids the ones i was talking about" kol replied standing between them and putting a hand on both their sholders. "when did you guys get so tall, you were just that tall" kol motioned with his hands to the grounds. "no way those are the tribrids" hayley interuppted. "yes way, got a problem" holly said. holly was always the one to stand up and fight for her sibilings, lena's more of a quiet nice girl and ryle he's a mix of both.

"bye aunt bekah, aunt d, uncle elijah and uncle marcel cause if i dont go now mom's gonna murder me alive" lena said. "btw we have to catch up tonight, come to dinner" lena said. oh fuck. "sure, if your mom approves" bekah said. "yeah totally" i replied. "then its setteled i'll text you the address then" lena said getting out. oh boy its going to be a long day.

heyy,
4th chapter done! how did you like it? please vote and comment!

1421 words