chapter 8

Klaus's pov:
After we came back from this pathetic thing of a meeting everyone, everyone went to their ways. Elijah went to read by the fireplace, rebekah in the kitchen and kol god knows where.

I sat on the couch and got my sketch book and pencil out, i didn't feel myself as i was starting to draw her. she looked extra magnifecnt today and her outfit was just hot, making me want to rip it off her. just the thought of her married angered me, making me want to kill her joke of a husband.

I know what i did that day was extremly unforgivable, but what should've i done we just had a fight earlier and i wanted to shake off some steam and hayley was available. didn't know that a quick angry sex would grant me 2 people. one i regret and one i don't.

'flashback'

I entered the house raging with anger, how could she after all this time just choose to protect damon over me.

"looks like someone's mad" a voice called out. it was hayley. "what are you doing here" my voice was visible that i was anger.

"heard from ria that you both fought so i decided to step by" she said twirling her hair with her finger. "i dont need you nor do i need any of you" i shouted rage lacing in my voice.

"you know i understand you, were both werewolves like eachothers trying to fight off inside steam...They don't understand you but i do"

"how about we shake off steam together" & she kissed me.

you already know what's the rest.

'end of flashback'

Just recalling this night made me want to rip off someone's head.

I went to the kitchen to get a blood bag and thats when i overheard my 3 sibilings talking.

"you know our family is build on secrets...you know what i mean" freya said. "i don't know what your talking about" rebekah said, oh bekah you never knew how to lie well. i was going to walk out into the basment when i heard something that me stop dead in my tracks.

"really? so you guys don't know about Ariana's secret" them saying Ariana's name made me more interested in what they're talking about. what secret could possibly ria have that i don't know about, i know everything about her.

"again we don't know what you're talking about" this time it was kol. "so you don't know about klaus's kids" what is she talking about.

"fucking shut your mouth freya" kol whispered yelled. "so you do know" freya said sounding amused. "i really just want to know how you look him everyday and lie to him, klaus deserves to know that Ariana was pregnant with his children the day he cheated on her with the bitch hayley" those words made me feel like the world stopped around me. she was pregnant the day i cheated on her. she came to tell me but found me with her bestfriend hayley. i can't imagine what she was feeling. I can still see her how broken she looked when she saw us, this meomory didn't leave my mind ever.

"freya you can't tell klaus" rebekah said.

"i wo-" she was cut off by me entering the room.

"what won't she tell me" I angerly said.

chapter 8 is finished!!! i know i haven't updated in awhile. i'll try to update more soon. how'd you like this chapter? Klaus finallyyyy know how'd you think he'd react when he know that all his family knows except him and hayley?

please vote & comment!
gossip-gang