Chapter 2

Niko POV:

Silas is pissing me off. We are sitting in our living room and my bestfriend is now peeing his pants, his words not mine, because I told him I hit some girl with my lacrosse stick. I also mentioned she scared me a little bit and it was a fight or flight response.

"You just... And with the..." he is gasping in between words. I don't think its that funny. I still stand by the fact she did not knock. And to think she thought I was embarrassed because I was half naked, no she just popped out of no where. I have no reason to be embarrassed. Not to sound cocky but I am a pretty attractive guy with my 6'6 frame, my black naturally fluffy hair, and sharp features.

"Would you stop laughing," I spit out, "It's not funny."

"You threw a lacrosse stick at a pretty girl," he coos. I called her pretty and that was my first mistake, second mistake was continuing the story at all. She had this medium length wavy hair that was dyed silver underneath which I found interesting. She has long eyelashes and full pink lips that complemented her lightly tanned skin. The girl, Greenleigh apparently, stood at about 5'9 and was about as annoying as a person could get.

Too cheerful for my liking and I think she might be insane. When she came out of coaches office she was whispering to herself, not a good sign.

"All right I think I might be done," Silas takes a deep breath, "Do you know why she was there?"

"Nope and I don't really care. All she said was it fixed some problems of hers, " I recall the short conversation where I barely said a word to her in hopes she would leave, "And hopefully I'll never see her again. She sounds like a squirrel when talking, she speaks too fast."

"Huh. Weird, anyways some of the guys are having a small party I was heading out to it when you came hurdling through the door," I was not hurdling through the door, "to tell me that very embarrassing story. Wanna come?"

"No. I got early classes tomorrow." I state. He nods and practically dances out the door. I don't know how we are still friends. Half the school finds me intimidating or an asshole but he just always stuck around. Its not my fault talking to people isn't high on my list of 'things I would like to do'.

Forgetting about the weird ass girl I accidently beat up today I turn on Umbrella Academy and watch a few episodes before I decide it was a good time to call it a day and head to bed. Hopefully tomorrow I don't assault anyone and I won't have to see Green Girl again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I'm a computer science major I have a Computer Theory class and advanced calculus back to back starting 9 am. I minor in business to have something to fall back on, and right before practice I got a a simple business analysis class. I enjoy calculus but the other classes bore me to the point where I sleep through half of them and get the notes from a kid who sits next to me.

I'm sitting in Computer Theory when I feel someone rub my arm. My eyes shoot open only to find some girl looking at me with 'fuck me' eyes. Christ.

"Hi Niko, I was really struggling with todays assignment about the limits of  computer computations and how to apply them," she continues with the 'fuck me' eyes.

I jerk my arm away from her, "I slept through today. Ask someone else," I tell her getting up and leaving for calculus. That have been shitty but I honestly couldn't care less.

I take my usual seat in the back of the class where there are empty seat surrounding me. I put my head down because I have a few minutes until the professors starts his lesson. Professor Links doesn't care if you are asleep as long as you get the work done.