Chapter 01

Chloe wakes up and yawns and stares at her ceiling. "What time is it?" She flips over and looks at her alarm clock. "Oh my goodness!" Chloe straightens up. "I'm late again!" Chloe rushes to get dress, eat and brush her teeth and quickly hits the sidewalk. "Faiths gonna kill me-" Chloe slips her earbuds in and quickly puts on "Fantasy" by Marisa Carey. Quickly rushing on foot.

Chloe Lynn and Faith Diana
presents
An original story
Coming Of Dawn
Characters by Chloe
Story by Faith and Chloe

Faith flips her pencil in her hand leaning against the brick wall outside the main gate to the school. "If she doesn't get here I'm gonna-" Chloe rushes up to her. "I'm sorry, I'm here!" Chloe stops to catch her breath. "Took you long enough, where were you?" Faith growls under her breath. Chloe gulps and rubs the back of her head. "Uh... slept in..?" Faith smacks Chloe on the back of her head. "Ow!" Chloe yelps as she again rubs the back of her head a little harder. "Come on we are going to be late." Faith grabs Chloe's arm and drags her to class. Without looking she bumps into someone. "Hey watch where your going-" the man turns around and looks down at the girls in a dark glare. Professor Sora, the youngest professors ever to teach. "Sora-!" Chloe gulps and takes her arm back. "We were just, going to your class?" Chloe chuckles nervously but yelps in pain as faith smacks the back of her head again. "This is the tenth time you've done this, I'm afraid I'm going to have to write you up." Sora takes a notepad out with a shiny pen and begins to write. "No need." A tall man stands behind the girls. They turn to see Jared. Chloe's EX boyfriend who runs as janitor. "They were helping me. Excuse their tardiness." Sora growls under his breath. "Get in." He points in the classroom and walks in. The girls look at Jared. "Jared I hate you so much." Faith growls. "Hey if it weren't for me you guys would have been written up." Jared rubs his nose and then looks at Chloe. Chloe looks down in uncertainty. "Chloe, we need to talk..." Chloe ignores him and turns and walks into the classroom. "Chloe.." Faith steps infront of Jared. "Your an ex, stay that way." Faith hissed showing a bit of her vampire side. She turns and follows Chloe in and shuts the door. "Finally your done wasting my time." Sora says in a grumpy tone. "Excuse me?!" Faith stood by her desk shaking her hand in the air. "I'll have you know I'm-" Sora interupts her and uses a spell making her sit and a object covering her mouth. Faith groans and finds herself unmovable. "That's better," Sora quickly stacks his papers. "I finally got your tests graded, some of you need to retake." He starts walking and passing the tests out. "Some of you will never graduate this school and when you do ill make your life a living hell." Sora tosses Chloe and Faith's tests on their desk. "Really... an C..?" Chloe sighs. Faith looks at hers and suddenly growls as flames grow around her melting the object covering her mouth. "HOW IS THIS AN C? WE DID THE STUPID STUDYING, YOU DID THIS ON PURPOSE YOU FRRRREEEEAK!" Sora smirks slightly. "Maybe you should be less blood thirsty and be a little more...normal" Faith growls and smacks her hands on her desks. "EXCUSE ME?!" Chloe stood and grabbing her shoulder and slowly guiding her to her seat. "Faith it's not worth it-" Chloe whispers. Faith growls and crosses her arms. "One day he's going to regret it." Chloe sighs and stares out the window looking down seeing Jared chuckling with an student below. She finds herself staring in uneasiness. Jared suddenly glances at Chloe as she quickly glances away. Faith notices and slowly held up a knife. Jared sees and quickly turns away. Faith smirked and lowered her knife.
Soon it was lunch time as Chloe and Faith go through the lunch line. "What does Sora have against vampires?" Chloe asks as she picks up a burger from the table and putting it on her tray. "He's obviously fears us." Faith says grabbing a bloody burger. "But the rumors of him killing them and using them for necromancy..' Chloe quietly says Faith looks around. "Even if thats true he hasn't touched my family and he knows he can't." Chloe grabs an apple juice box and puts on her tray as they keep moving down the line. "Why's that?" Faith grabs a cup and walks over to the drink dispenser and Chloe follows. "You forgot? I'm born in the most powerful vampires in our entire world, soon to be ruler of the family. Anyone who threatens my family usually never make it out alive." Chloe hesitates but Faith puts her hand on her head. "We wouldn't hurt you- it's Jared who should be afraid." Faith dispenses out blood into her cup and they walk to a table and sit down. "Yeah I suppose..?" Chloe quietly says picking up her burger. "Like who does he think he is?" Chloe shrugs and begins to eat as Faith rambles on and on. "Why couldn't he just pack up and leave this school, nobody wants him here." Chloe takes a bite out of her burger. "I think the only one who wants him gone is you-" Faith glares at Chloe. "He is your EX!" Chloe swallows, "Even if it is true, he has an important role in this establishment..." Faith sighs and rubs her neck taking a drink out of her cup. "Chloe, you're too good for this world." Chloe chuckles. "I only speak truth." A woman walks over, "Let's test that truth." Chloe turns to see a tall woman with black hair she has leather clothing on with black high heels. "Siren." Chloe says while waving. Siren sits at their table and looks at the girls. "Siren your brother is an jerk." Faith says while eating. "What he do?" Siren asks. Chloe chuckles and continues to eat. "He had the audacity to give me a bad grade in class, and we all know I'm all perfect with my grades." Faith mumbles under her breath. Chloe turns to Siren. "Your brother into vampire hunting?" Siren shrugs, "Sora wouldn't hurt a fly." Faith turns, "Well he tried to hurt me and my grades for giggles!" Chloe rolls her eyes as Siren chuckles, "I'll take a look at that, you have your test?" Faith shakes her head. "Sora has it." Siren nods and gets up. "If you ever need help with homework or anything never be afraid to talk to me." Siren says and smiles. "Of course thanks Siren!" Chloe smiles back as she walks away.
End of the day ends as Chloe and Faith walk home from school. They come to Chloe's neighborhood but she stops to see Jared at his house watering his flowers. Chloe sighs and looks down as Faith puts her hand on Chloe's shoulder. "Hey Faith think I could come stay at your place tonight?" Chloe asks turning to her. "Chloe you know I can't say no to you, besides its better then staring out your window at him." Chloe nods and they turn for the woods. They begin walking into the woods looking up at the clear skies. Chloe takes a deep breath. "It's so lovely in here." Chloe comments as Faith turns to her. "You're somehow the only one who doesn't fear our woods." Chloe looked confused. "Was that a compliment or an insult?" Faith laughs, "Defiantly not an insult." They two continue to walk as the sun slowly sets. They came close to her castle but stopped from hearing a splash in the pond. "Did you hear that?" Chloe asked. Faith slowly nods as they approach the pond. They peek over and didn't see anything. "Hey look at me, I have no reflection." Chloe looks over and chuckles. "I forgot about that." The two chuckled but suddenly the pond started to glow as a circular object, the main source of the glow approached them. "Huh?" Chloe kneeled down and hears something close as a whisper. 'You are chosen' Chloe watched the small circular object goes to her. 'protect us' Faith looked confused and watched. 'Guardian of our celestial power' With out hesitation Chloe reaches for the object and grabs it. Suddenly without warning Chloe gets dunked into the pond. "CHLOE!" Faith runs and kneels down splashing the water around. "CHLOE!!!" The pond starts to glow brighter then it was and flash of light beams out hurting Faith.

Wake up

Wake up

"Chloe..." Chloe rubs her eyes and jumps up coughing water. "CHLOE!" Faith says and runs to her side. "What happened, are you okay?" Chloe rubs her head. "I think so...?" Faith looked confused. "You look... different?" Chloe was confused and reached for her bag pulling out a small pocket mirror and gasps. Chloe's hair was longer and had hair streaks of gold and silver her hair flowed like gravity didn't exist. "What is.. this?!" Chloe throws her mirror as suddenly she returned to her normal self. "What happened to me?!" Chloe yelps in fear of what happened. "I don't know but, I sense some real power within you." Chloe blinked. "Come again?" It grew dark, "Quick lets get to my castle. The girls rushed to the castle as the castle bridge lowered. They enter and castle bridge closes behind them.
"What happened Sin?" Faith asks curiously. A dark clothed vampire examined Chloe. "I have no idea, you defiantly don't seem normal." Faith rolled her eyes, "No's kidding Sherlock," Chloe rubs her eyes, "It was so weird for me, like something was consumed into me." Sin scratches his head. "Well my only guess is sorcery." Chloe blinked. "Come again?" Sin sat down across from Chloe. "You been blessed as a sorceress." Chloe looked at Faith. "You tell me something magically gave Chloe the ability to cast spells like a sorceress?" Sin nods, "Something close to that, can you cast anything?" Chloe started waving her hands around like an idiot. "What you doing?" Faith asked embarrassed. "Trying to cast something-" Chloe started circling her hands around. Faith facepalms. "You're not like Doctor Strange, Chloe."  Chloe sighs and shrugs, "Maybe I'm not a sorceress." Suddenly without doing anything, magic flows through Chloe's hands as she blasts the wall apart with her mind. Faith and Sin look shocked. "Well I think I know what you have Chloe..." Sin says nervously. "W-what is it..?" Chloe asks while looking at her hands. "Power of a celestial god."