Chapter 04

Faith pushes through a crowd of people who wore warm clothing. Greg follows behind her. "So what brings you here to our planet, vampire?" Greg asks as he continues to follow. Faith grunts and stops and looks around. "Look for an way to get there." Faith points at the sky. Greg looks up to see a faded space station in a long distance. "Holy Snopia, the Aliens?!" Faith nods as she scans the crowd and stops to see Jared drinking from a coffee bar nearby. Faith stomps over. "JARED LEE RICH!" She hisses. Jade turns and looks down at Faith. "Ah shoot." He sets down his cup quick. "WHY!" Faith hissed. Jade groans as she circles him. "WHY YOU FOLLOW ME!" She takes her dagger out and points at Jades neck. "Give me one reason why I should just end you here and now!" Faith looks at Jades horrified face. "Killing isn't allowed on my planet-" Greg quietly says. Faith sighs heavily as she puts her dagger away. "I told you, I know what your doing." Jade says leaning against a coffee high table. "I want to help." Faith puts her hands on her hips. "Your disgusting." She simply states and stares out at the crowd. "You don't even know why Chloe and I broke up-" Faith stares at him with disgust. "Well enough to know you broke her heart." She hissed. "I knew I didn't like you from the beginning." Jade looks at Faith in frustration. "If you would just sit down and listen to me-" Faith goes to slap Jade but he grabs her wrist and pins it down on the coffee table. Faith grunts. "I'm done fighting you. I'm here to help save Chloe and thats all." Faith stared at his eyes and realized he still cares for Chloe enough to come with her on this quest, but she still didn't like him. "Fine, after this I don't want anything else to do with you!" Jade nods and lets go of her wrist. "Fine with me."

    Greg sighs and steps between of them. "Can I be an assistance somehow on this quest?" Faith nods, "Is there somewhere private we can talk?" Greg nods and waves them to follow him into his small ice house. They arrived and went inside. Greg goes to start up a small fire in the center, once he got it started he prepared cups of hot coco and hands them a cup. Jade looks across at Faith. "Catch me up to speed?" Faith sighs, "Yeah." Faith catches Greg and Jade up on the plan. "And basically the only way I'm able... or 'we' be able to get up there is for the factory force power be shut down-" Greg gasps and drops his cup spilling his drink on the fire causing it to die. Faith and Jade share looks at each other. "I know what your talking about!" Greg says point at Faith. "But its forbidden. No one leaves this village." Jade turned to Greg, "What do you mean?" Greg sighs and looks up at the poster that was hanged on his wall. "Our leader forbids us to leave this town or planet." Greg gulps, "Even visitors can't leave." Jade takes a sip of his cup. "Who is your leader?" Greg points at the poster thats mounted on his wall. "Rey." Jade and Faith look over to see a woman dressed in official ice armor with ice blue hair that was up in a bun, her eyes as white as ice. She almost looked like a general. "Oh I'm an idiot." Faith says facepalming. "I remember her from our studies in school." Greg nods quietly. "Ever since the main ruler was assassinated we live in fear and hide in our little town." Greg stands and walks over to the poster. "While others fight and steal food and supplies we have been isolated." Faith stands, "We have to get to the power control, our world is in stake as we know it, even worse my friends life is on the line!" Greg nervously sighs looks a bit shaken. "That's the thing... the power plant is being heavily guarded." Greg takes out a book from under his small bed and hands it to Faith and Jade. Faith opens it to see the power plant with circles laying around. "We've been trying to get there for years anyways, the power supply has done nothing but make us villagers sick with a plague." Greg sighs. "Only reason why its here is because Bextor wanted it there, he said it was there to protect us from any illness with its powers activated." Faith looked up. "But?" Greg shakes his head. "Unfortunately it wasn't the case, it has caused the plague." Jade looked frustrated, "We have to get in there and shut the power down-" Greg waves his hands in the air, "HHEEELLLLOOOO?? HOW? ITS PROTECTED BY BEXTOR'S GUARDS!" Faith looks at Greg and notices his Guitar. "I think I have a plan."

    Chloe was sleeping on the cold floor when suddenly a banging was heard. "Huh-" Chloe looks up and sees Bextor hovering the door entrance of the cell as he enters. "Good news, I know how to get it out." Chloe rubs her head and quickly stands. "How..?" Bextor smirks, "Glad you asked, "Drax, escort her please." Bextor leaves and Drax taking his place grabbing onto Chloe's arm and nicely escorting her out of her cell and down the hall. They enter a room to see a machine sit in front of them. It looked like a big machine hanging up with a needle at the end of it. Chloe gulps and starts to sweat. "W-What's that-" Drax looked uneasy too from it's presence. "Welcome to my first idea." Bextor yawns, "Drax, tie her onto the chair, NOW!" Drax sighs and nervously escorts her to the chair and begins to tie her. "Drax- DRAX- please!" Chloe cries, Drax looked down at her in sadness. "I-I'm sorry- I-" Bextor interrupts him. "DRAX- don't make me get rid of you like I did to your little girlfriend!" Drax freezes up and steps away carefully. Chloe stares at Bextor. "Please don't do this- I don't like needles!" Chloe cries, "It will be over soon, human." Bextor presses a few buttons on his computer device. Drax stood in horror as the needle begins to lower. "Drax- BEXTOR-" Chloe yells jerking around on the chair. It got closer, Chloe screams and closes her eyes looking away. Chloe's hair started to turn rainbow and flow as if there wasn't gravity again. She yelps and opens her eyes as her eyes glew all white and screams bloody murder, suddenly the needle was inches away from her only to break into pieces as it simply touches her fall onto the ground as a huge blast blew from her knocking Bextor and Drax over and it goes dark but emergency power kicks on and lights up again. Chloe's appearance turns to normal. "M-My machine!" Bextor looked in horror. Bextor approaches Chloe as she was breathing heavily. He harshly grabs her arm making her yelp as he looked closer. He examined to see no poke mark anywhere. He again lets go harshly as Chloe holds her arm. "DRAX, escort her back to her cell, we need to come with a new plan." Bextor walks out as Drax helps Chloe up. They make it down the hall as Chloe has a tear roll down her face. Drax stops and carefully wipes her tear off. Chloe looked at Drax in confusion, "Why- why are you so... caring towards me?" Chloe asks. Drax blushes and steps away. "S-sorry its just.. you remind me of someone." They continued to the cell where he puts her in and shuts the door. "What do you mean- is it was Bextor was talking about...?" Drax slowly nods. "I fell in love once." He looked up at Chloe. "She looked just like you."