Chapter 02

"I think I know what you have Chloe..." Sin says nervously. "W-what is it?" Chloe asks while looking down at her hands. "You have power of a celestial god." Chloe and Faith glance at each other. "What?!" Faith screeched. "H-How?!" Chloe nervously asked. "That's exactly what I was about to ask." Sin rubbed his chin. "The only one who has this power is..." Sin freezes, "Queen Amanda!" Chloe and Faith glance at each other in horror
    "Sora?" Siren calls out as she enters a dungeon. "SORA!" She calls. "In here sister." Siren follows the voice and sees Sora leaning over the table looking at the blade. "There you are, being all depressed again." Sora grunts, "Depressed? Barely." Siren leans on the table. "So what did happen that day?" Sora sighs and held the blade. "I had her where I wanted her to be." Sora says and holds out the blade to Siren. "I had her stabbed and injured." Sora sighs. "Was going to take her power for our own, but..." Siren looked confused. "She outsmarted me!" Sora bangs his fists on the table. "What she do?" Siren asked innocently. "She collected all her power into an orb, teleported it somewhere in the universe." Siren grunts, "How are we supposed to find it?" Sora thinks for a moment. "We wait." Siren looked shocked. "Wait?" Sora nods, "Whoever has this power, who ever took it, will have trouble controlling it." Sirens starts to understand. "When they reveal it, we know where to get it from." Sora chuckles as Siren smirks. "That's the plan then." Siren looks at her brother with hope. "Oh and also, did you pull a stunt on Miss Diana and Lynn's tests?" Sora's smile fades as he turns to his sister. They stare at each other for a few minutes in silent. "Oh you!" Siren smacks Sora with a paper and he laughs.
    Faith and Chloe walk out of the castle and turn to see Sin. "You must be careful today, you cannot show your abilities to people, got it?" Sin says. Chloe nods. "Yes sir." Sin glances at Faith. "And you." Faith looks around and points at herself. "Protect her." Sin turns to go inside. Chloe and Faith glance at each other. "Well here goes nothing." Chloe sighs. They turn to leave into the forest to head to their school. They soon got there and stood outside staring at the building. Chloe gulps and stared nervously. "Hey you'll be fine!" Faith smiles and wraps her arm around Chloe. Chloe nods and they walk into school. They enter into their classroom and sit down. Chloe fidgets a pencil nervous about this new ability. Would she be able to control it, will it be stuck with her forever? Suddenly Siren rushes into the room. Students grow silent as she enters. "Students, we will be canceling classes today-" Everyone looked confused. "You all need to get out of here as fast as you can-" Chloe and Faith glance at each other. "What's going on Siren???" Faith asks. "Well-" Siren says suddenly from the window was a laser shot the ground that causes a little quake. Students get confused and scared. "GET OUT OF HERE! GO GO GO!" Siren waves her hands in the air to guide them out. Everyone leaves and Chloe and Faith quickly follow behind Siren who leaves. "What's going on?!" Faith asks again. Siren turns, "We are under attack- get moving!" Siren rushes up the stairs to the roof as Chloe and Faith nod and quickly try to catch up to the students suddenly an explosion happens and the front doors collapses in front of them. "Oh no no no!" Faith rushes to the rock that covered the now broken doors. "We can't get past!" Faith turns. "Chloe use your power!" Chloe shakes her head. "I-I can't! Sin said-" Faith shakes her head. "This is an emergency Chloe!" Chloe sighs and raises her hands as her hair turns rainbow and flows in the air she grunts and tries to use her powers to move the rocks. Faith notices one rock moving. "You got it, it's almost there!" Chloe grunts more but looses control and finds herself blasting a pillar that brought more rock down covering the entrance. Chloe falls to the floor on her knees. Holding her hands to her chest her hair turns back to normal. "Chloe what happened?!" Faith rushes over. "I-I don't know!" Siren rushes around. "You two!" Siren notices the entrance covered with rock. "Damn, you two follow me!" Siren waves them to follow and they follow close behind.
They run up the stairs back to the roof. They stand out the doors in horror to see a UFO hovering above them. Siren rushes to Sora's side. "I told you we don't have the powers your searching for!" Sora yells. A deep voice was heard. "Foolish Sorcerer, we know you have it. If you don't hand it over I'll have no choice but to take you down as we take over your land." Sora grunts in anger. Suddenly Aliens beam down to the roof. One had green skin with orange hair, looked nervous to be there. The next one was purple skinned with darker purple pink hair that was long to her shoulders. The last one looked like the leader. Blue skinned with black hair. They all wore sci-fi shades covering their eyes all wore black suits. Sora gets into fighting stance with fire coming out of his hands as Siren joins only to have red magic flowing around her hands. They had a stare down. "Humans are nothing but idiots to think they can lie to intelligent beings." The blue one said as he steps forward. "No wonder your kind is a bunch of low lives." Sora remains quiet. "Bextor once again we do not-" Bextor interrupts, "It's LORD Bextor now, once I have that power you'll all be bowing to me." Sora looks up at him. "Queen Amanda wouldn't allow you-" Bextor again interrupts, "If Queen Amanda was still around, she wasn't fit to rule. Someone has to claim the throne and it will be me.. ME!" Bextor laughs. The green alien gets surprised by his device and quickly rushes to Bextor's side. "My lord the power has be detected!" Bextor looks at his screen and smirks at Sora. "Again, bad liars." Bextor turns and sees Chloe and Faith as they look surprised. "You." Bextor says as he stares directly at Chloe. Sora and Siren look at Chloe confused. "You have what I need." Siren quickly steps in. "She's a normal girl she has no power abilities!" Bextor looks at Siren and chuckles a little. "You didn't even know the power was right... under.. your... nose." Bextor looks at Chloe and points at her. "Get the girl!"
Suddenly and Purple alien suddenly starts charging at them. "RUN!" Faith grabs Chloe's hand and run down the stairs. "I attracted ALIENS HERE?!" Chloe yells as they kept stepping down the stairs. "They are after Amanda's power and you have it-" Siren chases after the Purple alien but was stopped by the green one who tazes her and lays her down as Bextor fights Sora. "What do you mean she has the power?! She's just a normal-" Sora grunts, "Student-" Bextor smirks. "Looks like the queen favorites her, and its weird she never told you," Sora grunts as he fights back. "That power is mine Bextor!" Bextor laughs and keeps fighting. Faith and Chloe make it down the stairs but Purple Alien drops from out of the stairs and lands on her feet and pulls out double blades out and slowly approaches. "There's no where to run." The purple alien says. Faith looks around but she turns and turns into her vampire form hissing at the Alien. They have a stand down and start circling slowly. Faith makes the first attack the Purple Alien doges and elbows faith in the face knocking her back as she starts to kick her multiple times. "FAITH!" Chloe reaches out and tries to use her power. "Queen Amanda give me strength-" she squeeze she eyes shut as she tries to activate her power. Her hair starts to turn rainbow as she pulls a school wall down on top of the alien. The Alien grunts but pushes her self through. Chloe steps back. "Whoops" Faith grabs Chloe's hand and runs down the hall. Faith turns and throws tiny blades at the Alien but she doges. "Damn it Alien!" Faith grunts she stops and turns and attacks the Alien they roll onto the floor punching scratching each other. "Faith-" Chloe yells. "Chloe get out of here!" Faith hissed. Chloe turns and runs. "Ah an exit!" Chloe pushes the door open but someone appears in front of her. The green alien. Chloe gasps and steps back. "Please don't take this personal.." The green alien says nervously and knocks her out. Faith punches the Alien. "OOF!" The alien yelped. Faith kicked her up in the air and jump kicks her shooting her into a brick wall. The Alien shakes her head but gasps as Faith goes and stabs the Alien in the guts. "AHHHHHHHH!" Alien screams in pain, "Ive had enough of you for one day!" Faith hissed and finished her off. Faith catches her breath. Bextor pushes Sora to the edge fighting him. Bextor stops fighting for a moment realizing one of his Aliens passed but knows their objective is complete. "Well, our job here is done-" Bextor pushes Sora off the building as he falls off the building. Bextor turns and beams himself up. "Good work Drax, prepare for take off." Bextor says sitting on the chair. Drax locks Chloe up in a cage on the side of the room as he goes to prepare for take off. Soon the UFO takes off. Faith rushes outside and looks up at the UFO. "CHHHLLLLLOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" UFO takes off into space. Faith falls onto her knees and rubs her head.
It was later at the vampire castle Faith stares off into space while drinking out of her cup. Sin grabs her cup. "That's your fourth cup. No more." Sin slides the cup across the counter to the wash. He turns and looks at her as she looks up at him. "Make us all realize what happens without Queen Amanda's rule, everyone goes crazy for claiming land/territory and power.." Faith facepalms into the table. "What do we do..." Faith mumbles. "Yes indeed what to do." Sin lifts Faiths head. "I failed to protect Chloe." Sin shakes his head. "You may but you know what you could do, save her." Faith looks confused as to what he was implying. Soon she realized what he meant, "You want ME, princess of the vampires, to go to space, to save my best friend?" Sin shrugs and starts drinking from a bottle. "How does a vampire go into space?" Faith asked curiously. Sin again shrugs. Faith thinks a little bit but something clicked. "Wait. I got it, look out Sin I'll be the first vampire in space!" Faith rushes off the bar stool and ran out the door. Sin turns and opens a curtain with a newspaper, 'First vampire to enter space, Sin!'.
    Sora slams his fists, "DAMN IT ALL!" He shoves papers and pictures off his desk. Siren sits down. "Brother?" Sora takes a breather and gathers himself. "Forgive me Siren." Siren shrugs. "How you feeling?" Soren puts his hand on her forehead. "I'm fine brother I'm worried for you." Sora gives her a small smile. "I'm fine, magic saved me from the fall." Sora's face hardens, "This whole time one of our students has Amanda's power, why to a child!" Sora marches back to his chair and sighs. "But now that we know who has it, shouldn't be hard to get it." Siren looked worried. "You mean... you're going to murder...Chloe?" Sora glances at his sister noticing her facial expression. "If it came to it yes, this universe needs a ruler, and it will be me." Sora pushes his hair back. "Sora.. thats one of my friends." Siren says quietly. "Please promise me you'll find a way that doesn't involve killing her." Sora looks at Sirens eyes of desperation. "You really care for the girl then fine." Siren looked relaxed when she learned it. "Thank you brother." Sora turns and looks at a whiteboard. "We got to find a way to get her back before Bextor does anything stupid." Suddenly the door breaks open as Faith rushes in. "Siren I need-" she stops to see Sora turn towards her. "Oh, you." Faith glares. Siren sighs, "What do you need Faith, we will give you a proper score on your test, after we fix this kidnapping situation." Faith quickly gets in a chair. "That's fine I want to help." Sora raises an eyebrow. "You?" Faith nodded as Sora glances at Siren who gives a nod. "We need all the help we can get on this." Sora sighs, "Alright here's the plan."