1-

Junkyu going out VS Jihoon staying in

Junkyu raised his head from his phone glaring at his hyungs; Hyunsuk and Yoshi who were basically giggling and whispering as they scrolled down through their phones. He took a glance at Jihoon in front of him, a hesitant one. The older seemed to be busy with his fingers or something as his face drew a pout.

Did you guess it? Yup... They were just fighting two minutes ago. The issue with Hyunsuk is that he loved seeing them_Jihoon and Junkyu_ together more and the issue with the latters is that they're never together unless it's for work. If we're fair enough we would say it's mainly Junkyu's problem for not wanting to go out. Yet today, he stood up to defend himself. Whenever fans would ask Jihoon to spend time with Junkyu, the latter would say that Junkyu doesn't want to hang out with him.

_____

few minutes ago

"And why don't you stay in with me?" said Junkyu too loud making the others startle in surprise "Why is it always my fault Jihoon?"

"Since when do you want people to stay in your room?" fought Jihoon back "Oh excuse me let me say this right, since when do you allow me to even enter your room?"

He was right... Junkyu did allow everyone to his room, to play video games with him or just watch movies and chill out from the daily stress of their lives as idols... But whenever it's Jihoon who's at his door he'd just step out and close the door behind him as if he was some neighbor he didn't want in, then talk about what they needed to talk about. The issue is _again_ that Junkyu didn't intend to make Jihoon feel unwanted. The issue is, Junkyu wanted to spend more time with Jihoon. He might not say it much, but Jihoon is still his bestfriend. The one that gave him a shoulder to cry on and back to lean on. The trouble is that Junkyu had feelings for Jihoon and he was scared to stay alone with him in a room. Because whenever that happened, he would literally pour his heart out for Jihoon.

Yup Junkyu had a lot of problems and issues in his life... But they weren't because of Jihoon, they were because of how he felt for Jihoon. His problems were him and Jihoon.

Hyunsuk and Yoshi looked at each other from the corners of their eyes, exchanged words through glances... They were basically enjoying that, especially the president of Jikyu nation aka Choi Hyun Suk.

"Well what would you do if you stay in with me?" said Junkyu in his defense _excuse_ "You don't like video games or watching documentaries, for god's sake you even fell asleep when you tried living my routine in that treasure map episode"

"Episode 32" commented Yoshi, earning a couple of eyes glaring at him with frowns and a giggle from Hyunsuk, who was having a lot of fun by now.

"That's why i am telling you to go out with me" said Jihoon "To do some real stuff"

"Real stuff?!!" said Junkyu feeling offended "Well i am sorry if i am very boring person for you Park Jihoon"

"Don't do this Junkyu" said Jihoon "I didn't say that"

"Well technically..." started Hyunsuk moving his hands in circles "You did" and Yoshi nodded quickly as a strong YES.

"You're not helping hyung" said Jihoon, then looking back at Junkyu who took a seat on the table and grabbed his phone... He took a seat in front of him and here they are now. Junkyu saw a notification of Hyunsuk posting something on weverse and he saw the topic of his fight with Jihoon being solved by thousands of strangers who'll probably vote for him to go out.

A date with Park Jihoon

The idea itself made him blush slightly, the pouting image of Jihoon in front of him made him blush harder...Cute He thought to himself then he slapped his brain No Junkyu focus you're angry with him. Despite not showing much of it, he felt a little bit hurt, when Jihoon _technically_ called him boring but Jihoon on the other hand is showing so much regret. He knew Jihoon well and how stupid he is with words. He knew he didn't mean it and that he just wanted some time with his bestfriend. He knew how important he is to Jihoon despite all the shut doors and the walls he built against him. Yet the other managed to break through every obstacle and before Junkyu knew it, he caught feelings for Jihoon... No in fact, he was madly_secretely_ in love with him that he would scroll over an account called dumpling (user @alwaysjikyu on twt) to see interactions of him and Jihoon. He finally set himself to the realization that his feelings for Jihoon are his own problem to think about and that the other didn't deserve all the blocks away. He let out a sigh and took another glance at Jihoon who turned out to be looking at him as well, fondly. He could swear the latter's eyes were glowing at him. A very addictive glow, he couldn't look away from... Heart skipped a beat.

"Okay fine" he said breaking eye contact with the one in front of him to look at the others who looked up at him "I'll go out with him" he finished pointing his index finger towards Jihoon. Hyunsuk shouted in excitement and Yoshi mirrored him as well, jumping and hugging as if their favorite team scored a goal (us). He would be lying to himself if he said he expected that reaction.

"You guys are overreacting" he heard Jihoon say, but still didn't dare to look at him. He was still healing from the last eye contact they shared

"Oh c'mon as if you were less happier than us" said Hyunsuk "Look at you smiling like an idiot"

"Aww Jihoonie is blushing" said Yoshi with a baby voice pointing at him. That's when Junkyu turned to his direction. He saw Jihoon leaning down, one palm covering and a smile digging its way from an ear to another (don't literally imagine it please). He looked so gorgeous like that, so gorgeous that he just wanted to kiss that smile away. He gulped without noticing it and his heart beating so hard in his chest wasn't helping either. So eventually, he stood up walking his way to his room...

"Junkyu stop" he heard Yoshi say "You still haven't told us when you guys are having your..."

"DATE" Hyunsuk shouted cutting him off with a smirk on his face. Okay time to fire on Hyunsuk as well, he had been torturing his nerves the entire night already.

"Hyung" said Junkyu calmly "Just admit that you want us to go out, only to have some space with Yoshi" Both of Yoshi and Hyunsuk gasped while Jihoon bursted out laughing all of the sudden. Okay, maybe teasing Hyunsuk was a bad idea cause now Junkyu started to think about how beautiful that laugh was and how much he missed it and how much he loved it and him... How much he loved him... He blinked away his thoughts.

"Ya KIM JUNKYU" shouted Hyunsuk annoyed, embarrassed. Junkyu just shook his shoulders up and down, to tell that he didn't care. He said what he said and he had no regrets about it and also to tell that he was right. Indeed right.

Yoshi on the other hand, kept looking down, not knowing what to do or say. Junkyu internally apologized to him, his intention was to tease Hyunsuk and his secret _obvious_ crush on Yoshi.

He proceeded his way to his room away from the chaos in the kitchen. The only voices he could hear was his heart palpating and the left overs of Jihoon's beautiful laugh on the corners if his mind. He heard some foot steps behind him so he assumed it was Hyunsuk chasing him for revenge. But whoever called his name wasn't Hyunsuk. That voice made him freeze and sweat at the same time...

Jihoon... He screamed in his head. He turned to where voice came and indeed it was Jihoon walking behind him until he stopped a few steps away from him... Right, Jihoon, who called him boring.

"What do you want?" he said coldly unlike the rising heat running through his body

"I'm sorry" the older said, truly sunding regretful and warm. Junkyu cursed in his mind. Why is he like this? This kind to him, this persistent to make him happy and satisfied "I didn't mean what i said earlier, i am so sorry"

"It's okay" said Junkyu briefly "You were right at some point i should try some real stu-"

"No don't say that" said the other cutting him off "Each one has his own way to enjoy things, it just slipped out of my mouth"

"It's okay really, i know you're stupid with words" he said. Jihoon chuckled at that.

"I deserve that" Junkyu smiled at him. They were always like this, fighting and apologizing to each other within hours. "So were good?"

"We're good" Junkyu said then the awkward silence wrapped them. It's like none of them wanted to leave the other, but they didn't know what to say. From Junkyu's side he was mesmerized, enchanted by Jihoon's stares, yet he didn't know how things were inside Jihoon's head.

"So about the..." the older said rubbing the back of his head nervously "date?"

"Yeah?"

"Where do you want to go ?" asked Jihoon

"Well i'll let you chose" said Junkyu avoiding another argument, he didn't have the nerves nor the ability to argue anymore after the other came apologizing to him "I want you to surprise me Park Jihoon" He said joking tapping on the other's shoulder amusingly then he opened the door in front of him and let his room swallow him inside. But the other, took that seriously, the "surprise me" part, he took it way too seriously.