TF4 Chapter 3: Man hunt..

{Well, there's a man hunt on us now, and Cade needs know why his family will never get their lives back, so I made a plan, it's time to investigate what lies on KSI, building so it's time for new rules..}

*As we make our way to Chicago where it all started and ended, and began to form a plan*

Boston: There's a full on Man hunt on us, so we gave some new rules, anyone who's got a badge is not our friend, we're gonna divide in conquer, Shane, Tessa you two are in charge of grabbing supplies, essentials etc, necessary clothing, Cade and Me will scout out the KSI building, get some information before we make our move in, Autobots need you all to lay low for the meantime, this place is like a damn fortress so it won't be easy, but luckily we have a few things to make it bearable..were gonna get our freedom back, and the Autobots are gonna avenge those who fallen..*Everyone nods*

*As we were able to scout out the KSI building, seeing some stuff that can help us, meanwhile, we set up in a abandoned church building, Tessa and Shane, came back, as I type on a nice expensive laptop I was able to steal, I started concentrating, biting my lip*

Cade: Hey, I found a whole bunch of boxes of clothes, look sweetie know you like to wear the short jeans, but please try to were some long jeans..*She nodded and Her and Shane sat down* What did you get?

*They dumbed the stuff on the table, and I was surprised I knew I trained her well, in cases but I feel proud as a uncle I chuckled*

Tessa: Protein shake, and it wasn't easy almost got caught if, Uncle B didn't train me and Shane..*Cade looked at me, I smiled innocently*

Cade: You trained Tessa?, and him?..*points at them*

Boston: I told you, I might be paranoid at times, but it doesn't hurt for them to know a few things, in case of an emergency...*As I clicked and type* Jazz boost the single a tiny bit, 1.43 notches.  *I typed in*

Jazz: Gotcha BB..*As he moves his servo up a bit*

Cade: Whatcha got..*I sighed and leaves back*

Boston: Their heavy security, I would need to be physically in the building to upload any shit they have, onto this thumb drive..*Shows a Batman thumb drive* 

Cade: *As Shane puts down a bottle of mouth wash, Cade raised his eyebrows*You brought mouth wash?..

Shane: *Shrugs* I like to be fresh when I'm making out with your daughter..*I laughed*

Boston: Can't tell ya, how many times my husbands do that, including this one..*Points at Jazz*

Jazz: Awww come on!, we looked it up on the internet it's best to smell fresh for your partner!..*Jazz pouted I rolled my eyes, but he smirks* We weren't hearing any rejections though~

Boston: *I blushed and scoffed* Keep talking, Designation Jazz, and I will be sure you get no cuddles for two weeks..*Jazz nodded quickly, I giggled a bit and whisper* I don't reject to it I will admit..*We laughed*

*Razer purrs, muzzle her head onto my lap, as I petted her, sighed*

Cade: Hey gets some rest, I'll take over from here..*He pats my shoulder, I sighed and nodded, shut the laptop off  completely and walked to a mattress on the floor I laid down on. and closed my eyes, a nap will do wonders*

•An Hour or three later•

*I stir as I felt, something soft, a nice chest?, I chuckled tiredly, knowing who's is, he can be such a cuddle bug*

BumbleBee:  *His chest rumble, he pets my hair* Figured you need someone too cuddle with...*Smiles, I smiled, and opened my eyes*

Boston: *Yawning sitting up, stretching* most definitely..feel much better..*Cracking my neck, groaning, He sat up, and started to massage my shoulders and back, I sigh in content*