TF5 Chapter Two: All United no more Death, All together....{Final}

{Its time to bring down My Sister...Quintassa and bring somewhat peace between Our kind...I rendezvous with the others who ended up getting an certain ship back from an fellow cybertronian trader...}

(Author: Also to clarify Slias and Saber are two personalities that became split from the mind..Slias is the genius of inventing and Saber is the genius of combat....)

{Boston/Slias/Saber Pov.}

*I soon joined up with the others whom ended up teaming up with TRF, I was kinda shocked, as They told Me the plan.*

Boston: *I looked at the computer, as I hummed at this.* Good job...yes if We take out the staff, then that hole area is unshielded, but I telling You this...it doesn't matter with Plan B, cause the generator building it's independent, it doesn't need to be connected to Cybertron itself...*I said pointing at the map*

Will: *Nodded to this, as He thinks* Then We tag team and aim for the Staff...You got any ideas?...*Looks at Me and Optimus.*

Optimus: We Megatron and His forces protecting it...We need to take down their artillery cannon...it's what's gonna keep Us from moving in and getting that staff...*I let out an chuckle, everyone looked at Me.*

Boston: "After all this time...I finally see the genius of inventing and war...." *I walked over to the edge looking at the Generator building* "Time to show off the powers Primus gave Me...the powers that the old primes and the fallen had..."

*I began to transform, as My cybertronian body began to change, as it shifts around, "I've fought against both of My personalities, never agreeing, well that ends now..", My body finally made its changes*

Ratchet: *Their eyes/optics widen at the sudden change*

Ratchet: *Their eyes/optics widen at the sudden change*...Primus Your body looks more robust...Knight like..*I looked at Them, They held an shook look.*

Iron Hide: Your optics...Their both Both and Purple...

Optimus: *Steps towards Me, looking down a tiny bit at Me.* Slias and Saber have merged?...*My eyes soon changed color, to an vibrant gold ish yellow*

???: *I nodded to Them.* Slias and Saber merged to become one...I am Eclipses Prime...*I transformed into My new transformation.*

*