NOT SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Louis is at her room, right now. still processing of what happened last day.

She's at her phone, she want to call her Dad but nag dadalawang isip ito.

"Should I tell him? No don't tell him"sabi nito sa sarili niya.

Bumangon ito sa kama niya para kumain ng tanghalian.

She was about to prepare her lunch nang may biglang pumasok sa isip niya.

She went back to her room and changed her clothes, she get her tote bag and her camera.

"It's now or never"she whispered to herself whipe heading outside.

"I need to do what I wantto do before I die"

She calleda taxi para mag punta sa National Museum.

"This is is pansit! ay mali, dapat hindi pansit, hindi pansit yun baka naputol putol lang kaya maikli lang din yung buhay ko"

She ride inside the taxi at nag start nang magdrive and driver.

While on her way to the museum, she started filming. She wants to record this memories so that if she's gone, she wants them to know na before siya mawala ay nag karoon ito ng masayang memories at natupad niya ang nasa bucket list niya.

After 15 minutes nakadating na sila sa national museum.

Nakatayo ito sa harap, nakatingin sa malaking gusali habang nakangiti.

Kinuha niya ang camera niya at nirecord ang memorable moment na iyon.

"Hi, fam! I'm at the national Museum today! So I'm going inside na, I'll just kwento nalang to you guys later kung ano young na kita ko sa loob because I can't film inside it's prohibited"she said and closed the camera.

Before going inside, huminga ito ng malalim at umapak sa loob.

Para siyang bata na nasa tour, she was really enjoying it not until she saw a family beside her.

She remembered her family"Mas masaya sana kung nandito din kayo"she thought trying not to cry because madaming tao sa loob ng museum, nakakahiya.w

After niyang malibot ang museum, lumabas na ito, she went to park near National Museum.

She opened her camera ang gilmed herself again.

"Hi, so I'm back. I was enjoying the paintings and some historical things inside not until I saw a happy family, I remember you guys. Mas masaya siguro pag nandito kayong lahat. I was enjoying being alone here, not until I saw them. Sana nandito din kayo"She said while crying, she bowed her head at pinupunasan niya ang mga luha niya.

She closed her camera at nagpunnta naman sa intramuros. She was filming the beautiful and breathtaking View of intramuros, the church, the infrastructures and the historical buildings.

Its was a long day for her and she got really tired but that makes her happy, parang nakalimutan niya na may sakit siyang nadarama.

Pag dating na pagdating niya sa bahay nila ay nagshower na agad ito at nagbihis, alas otso na siya nakauwi.

She turned off her phone para walang makaistirbo.

On the others hand, Greggy was trying to call her. Sabi niya kasi na bago mag birthday si Irene ay uuwi na siya, but it's her birthday tomorrow.

She actually forgot to go back in ilocos because of the enjoyment that she felt kanina.

"Ano, Greggy sumagot na ba?"Irene asked"Not yet"he said habang nakalagay ang phone sa tenga niya.