REALITY

The next day, Victoria is not in the mood to talk to her parents she's so disappointed to them.

She's ready to go to school, she didn't eat her breakfast. Nagpahatid na ito sa driver niya sa school.

it's 7 in the morning na, Irene just woke up, Greggy is at the kitchen cooking breakfast for them.

Irene went to the kitchen to drink some water, hindi niya kinikibo si Greggy.

Greggy took his briefcase "The food is at the table, I'm going"he said before leaving the house. Greggy is waiting for her respond but Irene didn't respond to him.

She went back to Louis's room to change, she's going to museum.

After 20 minutes she's ready to go, she skip her breakfast.

Victoria is on her class now and she's bored.

"Beh, tara gala mamaya. Half day lang naman tayo ngayon eh"Cassie said

"Sorry but I can't go. I want to sleep"she replied

"Okay po"Cassie said at bumalik na sa upuan niya.

Victoria is looking at the window, she had a plan already na kasi kaya tinanggihan niya ang alok ni cassie. She's having an art block this past few weeks and she wants to find some inspiration, tsaka para na din malibang niya ang sarili niya.

Kahit papaano ay makalimutan niya ang mga dinadala niyang problema.

Greggy is on her office. Mag isa lang ito ngayon.

"Irene, what can I do to bring your trust again? I'm really sorry"sabi nito sa kanyang sarili

"Louis, bumalik ka na, please. I need you, please help me to build our family again."his tears began to fall, agad niya naman itong pinunasan.

(FF)

It's already 12, nagpahatid si Victoria sa museum. She's carrying her bag with a pencil, eraser, and sketch book inside. She smiled before entering inside the museum.

Hindi masyadong matao sa loob, kaya gusto niyang mas manatili dito ng matagal.

She enjoyed every art that she saw inside the art gallery.

Habang nag eenjoy siya ay nakalimutan na nitong kumain.

She sat at the bench inside the museum to sketch.

She didn't have any idea that Irene is also in the same museum where she's at.

Habang naglilibot si Irene sa loob ng museum ay may nakita itong pamilyar na mukha, she went nearer and she confirmed that its Victoria.

"Victoria?"she said. Lumingon naman si Victoria.

"M-mommy?"

"Diba may pasok ka? What are you doing here?"she asked

"Half day lang po kami, sige po I have to go"she said coldly

Irene held her hands. "Kumain ka na ba? Gusto mo sabay tayo?"Irene asked

"I'm not hungry"she answered coldly

"Ahhh..since halfday ka lang, pwede mo ba akong samahan?"Irene said

"Where?"

"Kumain"She said

at last she convinced her daughter to eat with her, but Victoria keeps on ignoring her.