Chapter 6

Chapter 6

After breakfast we spent almost 10 minutes arguing about who car to take to school. We ended up taking his red and black custom made Audi A6 2012.

"Stop touching my radio" Kaiden said slapping my hand away.

"Maybe if you played some good music instead of this shit I wouldn't have to change the station" I said while still messing with the stations.

"I hope you're ready for this" Kaiden said smiling as we pulled up to school.

Confused I asked;

"What do you mean?" he smirked at me and said

"You'll see" as he got out the car.

I decided to ignore him and got out as well, fixing my shirt i noticed it was incredibly quiet 'shit im late' i thought. I was about to run when I looked up and everyone was staring at me like I forgot to get dressed this morning.

"KAIDEN ALEXANDER SMITH WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING DOING RIDING TO SCHOOL WITH YOU!!" Cindy yelled as she walked up to Kaiden as everyone stared.

Now normally I would've ripped that bitch head off but I had a better idea.

"I'm guessing you didnt get the hint yesterday.. I'm his girlfriend now so it looks like he doesn't need a slut like you when he has a real woman like me" I said smiling as I walked up to Kaiden and kissed him slowly and passionately. He licked my bottom lip asking for access which i gladly granted deepening the kiss. We pulled apart needing to get some air.

"Damn that was hot" Amanda said as she bumped Cindy out of the way and pulled me away from everyone into the building.

"So when was you going to tell me you and Kaiden was together! I've been texting you all morning" Amanda half yelled at me.

"Whoa we are NOT together I just did that to piss that fake barbie slut off" which was half true.

Amanda looked at me smiling and said

"Yeah sure but that kiss was totally hot"

"Yeah he's an ok kisser I guess" I said laughing as I entered the classroom. Class went by slow since everyone was still talking about what happened this morning. Now it's lunch and I was ready to attack. Im starving and before I got in line Drew pulled me to the table with the guys and Amanda. 'Since when did Amanda sit with them and is Jax flirting with Amanda?!!' I'm so confused

"Um Drew I'm hungry so if you don't mind I'm.."

"Oh no I got specific orders from Kaiden not to let you go anywhere but this table" Drew said cutting me off.

"What??? Do I look like I care now move Drew" I practically yelled.

"No can do Liyah, if I could I would but Al... Kaiden word is final" he said giving me and apologetic look.

*sigh*

"It's ok Drew do worry about it.. Where is that sadistic arrogant asshole anyway" I asked drew

"Now baby is that anyway to talk about you boyfriend?" Kaiden asked grinning

"I'm not your girl and your not my man get over yourself! And who the fuck do you think you are telling Drew not to let me eat?? Hello it's lunch for a reason" I yelled at Kaiden as I walked away.

When Kaiden grabbed my arm making me stop when he turned me around I slapped the shit out of him. I was about to yell at him when I noticed he was shaking and his eyes changed from green to a almost black color.

I was scared out my mind when suddenly Amanda pulled me behind her and Drew took Kaiden outside.

"You got some balls Liyah not the smartest thing to do but you didn't know" Ty said chuckling

"I didn't know what? " I asked Ty but all he did was smile and walk out the door.

"Tay what did Ty mean?"

"Sorry Liyah can't say" he said giving me a small smile

"Zay?"

"Not my place to tell" Zay said as him and Tay walked out the door. That's so weird what are they hiding from me.

"Amanda? What's going on" I asked confused she smiled and said

"Trust me you'll find out soon now come on we have gym and we don't want to be late last time I was late coach Wilson gave me dentition and made me clean his office it was horrid"

"We'll let's not be late" I said as we laughed and went to gym.