part twenty-four

PART TWENTY-FOUR

TWO YEARS LATER...

     a lot of time had passed and friendships grown apart over distance. louise had lost contact with most of her friends and quit social media to focus on herself and her growing career. after the jack drama most of the media had 'cancelled' her as a way to get back at her and it became rough on the young teenager growing up under the pressures of social media. she decided she didn't need it, therefore she lost contact with just about everyone...including finn.

     finn continued to remain anonymous and mysterious over social media, his popularity going up and down like a yo-yo depending on what was happening in his well-known celebrity life. his growing career in acting and singing took up most of his time, especially with the new season of stranger things being filmed shortly. louise would occasionally wonder across his mind as he would attempt to look up her socials, not being successful as her social media's were not deactivated. it was hard for him to keep with her and her changing lifestyle, eventually he gave up and met someone else.

    life was ever changing as a teenager, especially growing up with the media surrounding you and your every move.

    both finn and louise couldn't imagine the turn of events that would be taking place in their lives, turning everything upside-down...

duhaddy | 2022