→ part sixteen

PART SIXTEEN

REAL LIFE

louise  )

      LOUISE'S MIND WAS a war zone. thoughts fighting thoughts. her mind was somewhere else, she would zone out just searching for a conclusion so she could lay to rest in a mixture of ideas.

      after things had gotten serious with jack she was unsure about where things would take her, but she knew the more she thought about him and spoke to him the more her feelings for the crazy boy grew. she liked where things were going and often questioned the future.

      a small smile would creep to the blonde girls face at the past memories and future conversations she has had with jack, how genuinely happy he had made her. even if she had lost a few connections she still had jack and to her at that present moment that's all that matter to her.

      jack was in california to meet with some casting directors before they would meet up again in la in a few months, and how louise's heart melted for that moment, every second she got more and more excited about the future trip with jack and getting to spend more time with him.

      along with thoughts of jack came thoughts of finn too. she wondered how he was and what was happening in his life. he wasn't the type of person to display his life on social media and was quite personal unless you were actually close with him and knew what was happening in his life. she would attempt to bring finn up with sam but she would often change the subject or just talk about the day they had together and not how he is and nothing in depth.

      how she missed that curly haired musician.

。☆✼★★✼☆。

finn  )

      MUCH LIKE LOUISE, finn's mind was also a mess. he didn't display much of his feelings. he had been hanging out with sam recently, just as friends, but the way she portrayed the pair on social media it gave a different vibe. he knew this was part of the reason he had driven louise away. he knew he could've denied things between the pair of brunettes, but he didn't. and that was his own fault.

      he missed louise and his heart still wanted her. times a day he would think about contacting her, one way or another. he missed her dearly, and without her his feelings only grew deeper as he watched jack display her on his instagram, glaring at the comments she left on his posts.

      he could feel that jack and his dear louise weren't good for each other. he knew jack and he knew louise. two completely different souls. jack wasn't the type of relationship person, which surprised finn to the core when he hinted at a relationship with louise recently. but, he wouldn't interfere with anything that made louise so happy.

     he kept to himself and watched from a safe distance the beginning relationship that formed between the girl he felt for deeply and the boy he'd call his best friend.

。☆✼★★✼☆。

jack  )

      JACK WAS BACK to normal-ish routine. he was back his friends and hanging out with groups of people that were friends with his friends, especially girls.

      he would message louise everyday and often call her, because if he was being real he did miss seeing louise everyday and being able to have conversations with her. but being with the group of friends we was with he tried too hard to fit in. being the only one in a long distance relationship, or relationship at all, he found it hard to just sit there and do nothing other than scroll through instagram or have surface conversations with these girls.

     one girl had wondering in the small room that sat in the backyard of one of his good mate's house that night, resembling louise in strange ways. same coloured locks with darker eyes, but dressed very differently and had completely different personalities, nonetheless jack still found the girl attractive and naturally gravitated towards her, starting up light conversation.

      instantly she had recognised him from his past roles and got more interested in the boy. the pair chatted up a storm and the rest was history. and not good history, history that would break our young louise's heart.

duhaddy | nov 2019