→ part twelve

PART TWELVE

TWITTER

louise wilson 🤳🏼
@loulouland

so sad to be saying goodbye to my home dude :(
( 14.7 k likes   3.9 k comments   2.6 k retweet's )

view comments !

finnskata  replied to @loulouland
i'm gonna fricken miss u

loulouland replied to @finnskata
call me once u land and it'll be like u never left, i am the smart thinker

jackdgrazer replied to @loulouland
still have me to put up with for a while

loulouland replies to @jackdgrazer
that is tru, i'll see u in a bit i'm bored

。☆✼★★✼☆。

REAL LIFE

      JACK AND LOUISE wondered around the smaller parts of new york, the back streets. jack knew he was growing feelings for louise and spending this time with her only made them grow. he was happy with the point their friendship was at and wouldn't want to change that but some part of him didn't want to lose her either. louise was hard to read. sometimes, with finn gone some of the time, she honestly did view jack as a boyfriend but some part of her kept leaning and reaching for finn. she enjoyed her time with jack, sometimes more than when she spent it with finn.

      the continued to wonder down the streets, stating closer to louise's apartment if they needed to head back. louise had perversely invited jack to stay at hers for the remainder of his time in new york, the pair had planned for her to go to la while they were both available. she was excited.

stopping to look at items they'd see in windows or across the street their conversations were full of laughter and non-stop talking. she found with jack conversation flowed easy, she didn't have to try because it came so natural to her, and also him.

。☆✼★★✼☆。

INSTAGRAM

jackdgrazer