→ part fifteen

PART FIFTEEN

INSTAGRAM

louisewilson

♥ liked by samthejunior, jackdgrazer , and 14,475 others !

liked by samthejunior, jackdgrazer , and 14,475 others !

louisewilson: all my best hours are spent with u, so sad to say goodbye to u and send u back to cali <3

[ TAGGED ; jackdgrazer]

view all comments !

user so cute
user they are definitely dating. she confirmed it
samthejunior what cuties
user what happened with u and finn
sadiesink_ i miss u dude 
user beautiful
user me no likey
louisewilson @samthejunior oh shush u 
louisewilson @sadiesink_ i miss u so much
user i'm still confused 
user they are really cute together
user i don't like him. he's known for cheating

。☆✼★★✼☆。

REAL LIFE

FINN FROWNED AT his phone screen as he looked over the picture louise, the girl he really wanted to be with, posted a photo of his best friend, jack. they were clearly tougher and as someone said she basically confirmed it. he missed spending time with louise and was so disappointed with how quick their short, but loving, friendship ended. he knows he did make it look like him and sam were together by posting all over social media, but in reality they weren't. finn didn't have feelings towards sam like he did louise. sam had left so he wouldn't be posting of her.

thoughts of messaging louise came to his head everyday but he knew he was the one to push her away once she got close with jack and because he had done that they ended up together. this wasn't the first time and certainly wasn't the last for finn and jack.

。☆✼★★✼☆。

LOUISE AND JACK walked into the local airport, hand in hand. louise was sad to say goodbye to jack and send him home because she wasn't able to see him everyday. the pair had promised to call and text everyday while he was gone till they met up again in the near future. jack pulled his warm hand away and turned to face louise, signing with sadness as he looked over her face. it was early in the morning and the pair were tired. the lady over the speaker yelled a mixture of numbers and letters that caught jacks attention. it was his flight.

"goodbye louise, ill text u when i'm on the plane." he spoke sadly as his lips faded into a thin line.

"yeh" louise breathed out as she looked to her feet. jack hooked a finger under her chin as a half grin appeared on his face. he looked at her in the eyes and slowly brought his face closer to hers. louise's heart began to pick up its pace as she realised what he was doing. her eyes fluttered shut as she also moved closer. within seconds their lips touched, jacks fingers still under louise's chin. they both melted into the kiss. but, there was nothing there for louise. no sparks, no rainbows like she had hoped. they both pulled away as the lady over the speaker spoke again this time jack smiling and hurrying off the direction in the plane. louise stood there shocked but soon a happy grin came to her face. her thoughts were cut short by her phone buzzing in her pocket. sam was calling her. with a sweet smile still on her face she answered the phone. sam and louise talking and chatting as she exited the airport and made her way back home while thinking about the kiss she had just shared with jack.

duhaddy | nov 2019