1 ~ The Vex and the Allay

TW: Kidnapping; Murder; Forgiveness; Implied Abuse; Implied Corruption; Death; Spoilers for LL!;

Last Life x HC8 x Evo

Allay!Grian & Vex!Scar

~

No one knew who one of the new players were. No one even knew what they looked like. Xisuma had no clue of their arrival, only noticing that when items were dropped, it would multiply, instead of disappearing.

Etho noticed when he saw the soft blue glow out of the corner of their eye, along with hearing the rustle of underbrush. At first, they thought it was Scar or Cub having less control of their powers then normal, or perhaps Bdubs was sleepwalking?

"Bdubs? Scar? Cub?" Etho called out, turning to look where the glow came from.

The arctic fox heard the squeak and saw the humanoid creature run further into the woods, before dropping into a cave.

None of their friends would've ran, so Etho pulled his sword out before dropping to the ground. They walked to the cave, before dropping into it. Making a round in the cave, he saw another exit.

Etho saw the small specks of what looked like the effect that came off Scar during him doing magic, but didn't follow it. They hummed before shrugging and returning to building his base. They trusted Xisuma would warn people if the humanoid creature was dangerous.

Scar noticed it when he started finding sand in his shulker boxes. He didn't have to go gather the sand, because the Sand Fairy would give it to him.

Along with cookies.

He was concerned that the Sand Fairy was stealing Impulse's candy, but didn't say anything. He would if Impulse mentioned his cookies were being stolen.

...

Grian couldn't help it.

Despite being terrified, he checked up on the members of the Lifers that were Hermits.

He didn't want to be seen when trying to figure out who was apart of the Lifers. So he snuck into the Admin's house.

He was both annoyed and worried that the Admin had a worse sleep schedule then he, so he just waited from a small space in the walls.

Except, whenever the admin would drop something, he couldn't help himself. He had to find more to help them.

He needed to help.

So he did.

Luckily the Admin didn't seem to notice him, though that only made the seed of worry in his heart grow. The admin needed to rest...

He brought multiple copies of the fallen item to the admin, only hiding when the Admin seemed to be slightly aware of their surroundings.

The Admin was flabbergasted about the items, and looked around for a source of the items. By the Fourth night this happened, the Admin decided to talk.

"Uh, thank you? You don't have to hide, you know." The Admin said. "Could- Do you need anything?"

Grian shook in the space in the wall, feeling his spectral form grow brighter. The Admin noticed.

"No need to be scared or feel pressured to show yourself. You can continue to hide if it makes you feel better. I don't mind if you steal some of my pillows or things. The Hermitcraft server is a safe place for everyone." The Admin said. "I'm Xisuma, by the way."

Tears fell down Grian's cheeks as he smiled like a goof from the wall. He didn't want to leave his safe space, but he wanted to hug the admin too.

"X-eye-zoom-a." Grian said softly.