Ika-labing Apat na Kabanata

Ng malaman ni Marayu ang buong kwento ay binitawan niya si Lualhati, tiningnan niya ito nang nandidiri, hindi niya ito mahawakan ng malaman ang katotohanan.

"Ina! Huwag kang maniniwala sa kanya! Ako'y nagmahal lamang—" siya'y natahimik ng sinampal siya ng kanyang ina.

Umiiyak dahil sa galit, naaalala niya na ang lahat. Ang lahat ng pagtataksil at pagbabago nila ng kwento.

"Aking ikinahihiya na ikaw ay nanggaling sa aking sinapupunan." madiin na sabi ni Marayu. Mas lalo namang humagulgul ng iyak si Lualhati.

Isa iyon sa pinaka masakit na masasabi ng isang ina sa kanyang anak, pero kung ang anak nila ay katulad ni Lualhati? Dapat lang na masabihan siya nito.

"Ina, hindi..hindi.." pag iyak ni Lualhati sa sahig.

"Lakan.. Anong nangyari sa aking apo?" nanginginig na tanong ni Marayu.

Bumuntong hininga ako at tiningnan siya sa mata. Ayoko sana na malaman niya sa ganitong paraan, ngunit dahil kaniyang tinanong, walang silbi kung hindi ko sasabihin ang katotohanan.

"Ikinalulungkot ko, Diwani, ngunit siya ay napaslang na ni Lualhati." aking sagot.

Sumigaw naman ang Diwani ng digma, naging apoy ang kanyang katawan, nagliyab ang aming paligid. Kanyang tiningnan si Lualhati na wala nang masabi, siya'y patuloy na umiiyak lamang.

"Simula sa araw na ito, wala akong anak na Lualhati. Wala akong isinilang sa supling na mamamatay tao, bulag sa pag-ibig, at hindi makatarungan." matigas na sambit niya.

And just like that, Lualhati was broken emotionally.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Anong balak mong gawin kay Lualhati ngayon, lakan?" tanong ni Sehana.

As I put my cloak on, I turned to her and gave her a cold stare. I am done with their issue, so I want no problems from them anymore. I know for sure that the traitor will be scared of what I did.

As they should.

Cause I already know who's the person behind the traitorous background.

"Matapos niyo siyang dalhin sa hardin ng kaparusahan, inyo siyang patayin ng unti unti bago itapon sa loob nito. Dalhin niyo saakin ang kanyang ulo sa aking pagbabalik." sagot ko.

Tumango naman si Sehana at iniwan ako sa aking silid. Tiningnan ko ang aking sarili sa salamin at ngumiti. Sa pagkakataong ito ay mawawala sa aking isip ang problema, ako'y matutuwa na makita ang aking mga pamangkin at kapatid.

I gestured my hand to the mirror, my magic then radiated as gold mist came out of my hand, opening the portal to the underworld. I smiled as I entered the portal and closed my eyes. It was a smooth cross, as when I opened my eyes, I was already welcomed by Cerberus.

"Hey buddy, miss me?" I asked the giant three headed dog of Hades. Cerberus only barked and opened the gates for me. I smiled at him for that.

"I guess, that's a yes. Well, catch ya later." I told him as I entered Hades' kingdom.

The smell of dead souls was like cologne to me for some reason,

His cologne.

The souls greeted me as I passed by, I only answered them with a nod. Head down, my eyes stayed on the ground as I reached my sister's castle. The guards already know who I am as I am wearing a red cloak, they easily let me in.

And my my, once I entered the halls, the chaos of my nephews echoed in the halls, by chaos I mean giggles. By the smell of it, they were in the kitchen, making my sister's favorite cookies. There was cookie batter all over Vius and Hade's face. Goodness, what a family.

"Hade, give that cookie to your mother please?" asked Hades.

Imagine, the God of death, baking cookies for a woman. What a funny thing to see.

"Correction, Via, I am making cookies for MY woman." he replied grumpily.

I chuckled at his response. Still the grumpiest king indeed.

"Aunt Via!" sabay na sigaw ng dalawa at ako'y niyakap. I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around them both.

"I missed you two, have you been nice when I was gone?" I asked them, they both nodded.

"Yes, we have been nice. Look!" said Hade and showed me the little cookies they made.

"Hade and I have been working on these cookies for mom Auntie, with the help of dad of course." Vius said.

I smiled at them and kissed their foreheads. It's always likely for them to finish each other's sentences, I guess it's a twin thing if you asked me.

"Your sister will be down in a few," said Hades, I only nodded and sat on their golden counter.

Let me tell you, I even heard the maids giggling as Hades readied the cookies and took care of the boys at the table. He readied their plates one by one, poured them drinks, and kissed them on their foreheads.

I smiled unknowingly. Vweu and I's dad were like that. He was the best father there is.

"Did I hear my boys making cookies?" was the first sentence that came out of my sister's mouth as she entered the room.

The boys giggled as their mother came to their side, completely not feeling me. I chuckled as I saw my sister happy. She deserves all the happiness there is. She sacrificed a lot when we were younger, I'm so happy that she has the family she deserves. She sacrificed a lot for me, protected me, and I will do anything to keep her and her family safe. My smile widened as I realized that the bitterness she once had was now completely gone.

"Via!"

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard her call my name, welcoming me with a warm hug. I chuckled and hugged her back.

"I didn't know you would come this early, I haven't prepared yet," she said.

I chuckled as we finished the hug.

"Oh shush, it's fine. You're looking a lot better than last time. I guess being the queen of the underworld suites you." I joked as she chuckled.

"She fits well as the queen, Via." said Hades and fed their sons.

Again, what a cute sight. Especially when I saw my sister slightly blushing because of what her lover said, oh how I wish I could protect it all.

And I will, she protected me enough, I guess it's time that I'm the one who's going to make sacrifices for us both.

"Come, join us for brunch Via, let's talk about important matters later." she said, and I happily obliged as I sat on their dining table.

It was the best meal I had, being with Vweu and her family made me feel like I also belong, Oh how I love these kinds of bonding. Her children got a lot from her, especially when they started spoiling me. It should be the other way around, but as I sat with them, I realized the kids are more inclined with acts of service as their love language. Very much like my sister indeed.

When we were all laughing, I was surprised when I saw Hades looking at my sister, like she's the only person in the room that matters. My mouth gaped. Everything was like in slow motion as I turned my gaze around.

What a happy family.

If we didn't break up, we could've been like this...

Because the way Hades looks at my sister, it's exactly how 'he' looks at me. 

-Vwrites-