Ika-tatlumpu't Isang Kabanata

"As the bad deeds that needed to be done lessened, the poison of the demon blood fastened the supposed death of mine. Killian is just a child.. I couldn't let him lose his dad. So I'm sorry for the people I had to sacrifice to stay longer, yet I'm doing it for our son. I know their lives are as important as his or mine, but I couldn't let him be alone.."

I hugged him tight.

He had to choose.

He needed to choose, our son, or my people.

"So I decided to disturb you, I decided to catch your attention. The plan was for me to die, and Emmanuel will introduce Killian to you. It is not the fact that I didn't want Killian to have a whole family, it is the fact that once peace happens, I will disappear,"

"Just like what's happening right now.." I uttered.

Once he did something good, his demon blood will kill him.

Fucking Satan, he wasn't here anymore, yet he's still killing us slowly. Why do we need to suffer like this?

"I do not regret the whole month I spent with you, my Atlantis.." he said and reached to kiss me.

My tears continued falling as I gave him the kiss that he wanted.

All this time, he suffered alone, he sacrificed alone, he raised our son alone..

I love him too much.

He couldn't leave just yet.

"There must be some kind of antidote to stop the poison, right? There must be something.." I asked softly as I held him tighter in my arms.

Please live for me Envy...

"I'm sorry my Atlantis.." he whispered as he buried his head on my neck.

There isn't.

Demon blood is the only thing that can kill any immortal being. Yet it doesn't hurt to try.

"Please, Tangi, live for me please? Just a little bit. I promise I'd find a way for you to live.. " I begged him as I saw the poison reaching his face.

It gets faster–the poison is eating him by the hour, and even if I froze time, it's still increasing each second.

"I would have loved to live for you.. for our son.. for our family.." he whispered.

"And you will Envy, you will live for me, you will fucking live for me and we will spend all of Killian's birthdays together.." I cried.

Hindi kami pwede maubusan ng oras, marami pa kaming dapat balikan at ayusin, hindi siya pwedeng mawala saakin,

Siya nalang yung meron ako, siya lang yung nakakakilala ng kaluluwa ko.

"You can't leave me.. Tangi.. You haven't loved me again.." I cried to him.

Please Bathala, no..

"Shhhhh, why would I need to love you again when I never stopped?" he answered to me weakly.

He never did, just as I did. Sana mas naging matatag ako, sana mas minahal ko siya, sana mas lumaban ako para sa aming dalawa. Para hindi lang siya yung lumalaban para sa pamilya na meron kami. Para hindi lang siya yung lumalaban sa kung anong meron kami.

"I love you too much.. please don't leave.. You promised, that in every lifetime we'll find each other, how can I find you in another lifetime if you're not coming back?" I sobbed.

"If one of us is going to die first, let's reincarnate and find our ways to be with each other again. You promised that to me before, now don't be a jerk and do it,"