𝟸. ғʀᴇsʜ sᴛᴀʀᴛs

ʜᴇʏ! ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ɪᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏɴ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏғ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ! ɪ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏs ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇᴅ <𝟹

"Hey there! Im Holly Parker, my Dad and I just moved here to Seabrook, today is my first day at Seabrook High and im beyond nervous, Im planning to try out for the Cheer team, after all cheer is my passion!"

My Dad and I are always moving around, we can never seem to stay anywhere for more than a few months, before we pack up and leave again.

Dad and I have been to 5 different towns in the last 2 years. Once his job needs him to move, he drops everything and we pack up again. It's a never ending cycle.

"You almost ready to go?" my Dad called from downstairs.

"ill be down in a minute Dad!" I called back.

I looked in the mirror for a final time fixing my hair and makeup. My long brown hair was styled hiding the white strand of hair behind my ear.

Only my Parents know about it, but Dad never mentioned to me why I have it.

Doctors cant explain it, I cant dye it either, nothing sticks!

I kept my makeup natural. I stared into my own reflection infront of me.

"You can do this, you have started a new school before, you can do it again, just keep my hair hidden" I said to myself.

I grabbed my backpack filled with all my new text books and note books, and headed downstairs, lets do this.

                                                                         *ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ*

Dad dropped me off to the front of the school and gave his traditional "first day of school talk"

I think he just feels bad that he's moved me to 5 different schools in the span of 2 years. Once I find a solid friendship group, we are packing our things to move away again.

"You have got this, just be yourself and show the cheer squad what you've got! And remember, keep the hair hidden" he said to me smiling as I got out of the car.

"Thanks Dad, ill see you after school" I said smiling as I close the door.

I turn around and face my new school. My Dad told me about the Werewolves and Zombies on the drive down to Seabrook. He explained the story from the beginning, and explained how Werewolves had just joined Seabrook High not to long ago.

My god this school is huge.