𝟿. "ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜsʜ"

ᴡʏᴀᴛᴛs ᴘᴏᴠ

"Why have you been following that cheerleader around so much?" my sister Willa teased as we walked into the wolf den.

"I haven't been following her, just wanted to make sure she had a friend on her first week at a new school" I said looking down.

"She has friends, she has the whole cheer squad to keep her company" Wynter, another wolf said from next to me.

"Oh my god! you like her!" Willa said smiling from behind me.

"Wha- I do not!" I said replying to her comment.

"You so have a crush!" Wynter said teasing me.

"Wyatt has a crush! Wyatt has a crush!" they sang from behind me as I walked off to bed.

God they could be annoying sometimes.

I don't have a crush on Parker, so what if I slipped a note into her locker? She probably just thinks one of the football players eyeing her off wrote it for her.

I rolled over in bed. I still cant get her out of my head.

Deciding that I wasn't going to sleep anytime soon, I got out of bed and left the wolf den, careful not to wake anyone else up.

I walked through the forbidden forest. it was quiet and peaceful.

I still couldn't get Parker out of my head. Its like she has put a spell on me, I mean I dont even know the girl?

ʜᴏʟʟʏs ᴘᴏᴠ

I walked upstairs after having dinner with my Dad, I opened my phone to see Addisons new text messages.

"ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ? ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ sᴋɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡᴏʟғ ʙᴏʏ?

"ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴅᴀᴅ ᴜɴᴘᴀᴄᴋ" I replied back.

"sᴜʀᴇᴇᴇᴇ ;)"

I laughed quietly to myself at her reply, I mean I wasn't totally lying