𝟹. ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ

After I found my assigned locker, I found my way to my first class.

"Biology, great." I said to myself.

I cant stand any kind of science, I just don't have the brains for it. Sports and Cheer is really my strong suit. At all my previous schools, i've tried my hardest to avoid science and maths.

As I walk into class i'm immediately met with a white haired girl holding her hand out.

Her white hair matched the strand tucked behind my ear.

"Hi! i'm Addison Wells, you must be new?" she said with a massive smile across her face.

"Hey, yeah, Im Holly Parker, I just moved here" I said returning the smile and the hand shake.

"Come sit with me and my friends, I'd love to introduce you!" she said as she gestured for me to follow her.

Addison pulled me towards a small group of friends near the back of the classroom, chatting amongst themselves.

"Holly, these are my friends. Zed, Bree, Bonzo, and Eliza." Addison said as she pulled a chair out for me to sit next to her.

"Hey I'm Holly, nice to meet you all" I replied smiling at them all.

"Well, Welcome to Seabrook Holly!" The green haired boy, who i'm assuming is Zed said.

Maybe moving here actually was a good idea, maybe its a fresh start. Biology might not be the worst class after all.

"So Holly, do you like cheer?" Bree said, grabbing my attention.

"I love cheer! Are you kidding? Ive been doing cheer since before I could walk" I said with a massive grin.

The only good thing about moving schools so often, is that every school has its own cheer team.

"You should so try out for the team with us!" Bree said excitedly.

"I would love too!" I replied.

Seabrook doesn't seem to bad after all.