First encounter

"Side everyone side please" Lhong was screaming his voice out , he was running with a stretcher ,entering the hospital, Tharn who is half concious lying in the strecher, don't know what's happening , how he end up in this situation everything was perfect few moments back , he was thinking how things ended up like this with last bit of his consciousness, with that he fainted.

"Doctor where is the doctor call the doctor right now"Lhong shouted in the hospital.

"You should stop screaming, this is a hospital, there are serious patients here, it's not your private property, where you can scream how ever you want" a irritated voice said coming towards him.

" You are you a doctor check on my friend here right now he is bleeding so much no responding anymore check him right now" Lhong shout again,that make the doctor more angry.

"You, stop shouting and ordering around and get the hell out of here , I already warn you ,are you deaf can't here my words , security take this man out , and nurse take the patient to the emergency word right now" with that everyone did as the doctor said.and he left the place.

After few days..

Tharn's private room

Two doctor came with a nurse , Tharn who was lying in the bed look at them , then his eyes stuck on the second doctor who came with his attentive doctor.He always see the face of his doctor Art , but he never saw the other one before.

"Tharn are you feeling better now, did you eat your food properly today?" Dr. Art said while checking Tharn's medical chart.

"I'm better doctor,when can I go home it's really boring here"Tharn said in a low voice .

"Yes I'm here to talk about that , meet my colleague Dr.Type he is one of the best Orthopaedic in Thailand,and treat many sports person, celebrety before , as you know you have a leg injury after the accident, your not able to walk properly due to the surgery, So I ask him to personally attend you. My work is done here from now on he is the one who will be treat you. So please take care yourself."with that Dr.Art and the nurse left the room leaving Tharn and Type alone.

"Well hello Tharn, I know your case from Art so , you're going to stay in the hospital for one more week , we will start your walking session from tomorrow, please prepare yourself and for now you'll eat the medicine Art prescribed you after one week I'll saw your progress and recommend other medicines. After one weak if i feel you can good to go home I'll discharge you untill then please put up with us. do you have any questions?" Type said with a very calm voice to Tharn, who was looking at him without blinking.

"Um , can I stand up properly and dance again, as you know I'm a singer i also perform in the stage" Tharn ask in a low voice.

"No you can't dance again immediately you will be need time for that but your walking improvement is totally in your own will ,don't worry I'm here for that " Type said with a smile. Which make butterflies in Tharn's stomach.he was about to say something the room door open.

Tong(Tharn's brother) and Lhong enter the room with fruits and other essential things.

"You , the arrogant doctor, what are you doing here " Lhong said to Type

"My name is Type, and now I'm the attentive doctor of Mr.Tharn , as i can see you the same still shouting in the hospital, not minding the place you're in" Type replied with a firm voice.

"Oh , you're Dr.Type I asked for you to attend my brother , hello I'm Tong , thank you for helping my brother" Tong said to Type.

"But P' how can you asked for him you know he refused to help Tharn that day and send me out of the hospital by the guards, i don't want Tharn to treat by h.." Lhong didn't finish what he saying ,he was cut of by Type

"I didn't rejected him , i never reject a patient untill it's not for me to handle , he was a accident case so i send him to the ER , which was the right place for his treatment and I kick you out because you were noisy, shouting and ordering people in the hospital, so think before you talk , and Tharn's family appointed me , if you have a problem ask for another doctor"with that Type was about to leave then Tharn speak immediately.

"No , doctor , i want you to treat me , my friend is concern for me that's why he is saying this , it's not your fault please treatme i want to be treat by you"
Type nod in answer and left the room.

(In the room)

Lhong- are you insane, i told you about that arrogant doctor why did you said that to him , I'll find another best doctor for you Tharn.

Tharn- Lhong he is one of the best doctor in Thailand stop overreacting , i want him to treat me.

Tong- wow , i never saw you insisting for someone this much what did you have a crush on the doctor?

Tharn blushed after hear the words , he know his brother know him very well that's why he is teasing Tharn like that. Yes Tharn was mesmerized by the beauty of Type those dark eyes , red plum lips and milk white skin make him fall for him for the first site.Tharn is gay , and his family know about this , but his luck in love is not very good in love so he think he had to approach doctor very cautiously , he don't know anything about Type , he didn't even know is Type gay or not.But he was determined to court Type.

"See you tomorrow Dr.Type , I'll be waiting for you" Tharn thought in his mind with a wide smile.