Wrong step

It's already the day of Tharn's discharge, Tharn was not happy about it , because he know he will not see Type from now on regularly, only 2days in a week , he don't want to go home , he became closer to Type very much ,they share meals, whenever Type was free they talk for hours, Type always came after his duty finish to accompany Tharn.This is going to stop from today.He is in a very grumpy mood.

"Come on P'Tharn , you can't stay in the hospital forever, right , you have to go home" Thanya said to Tharn who was packing his bag.

"I know princess, it's just that I'm gonna miss him"

"Okay then why don't you take his number and contact him daily i guess that's gonna make it up to you" Thanya's suggestion make Tharn happy .

"Okay mom and you pack my bag I'm going to talk to Type" with that Tharn went to Type's cabin .where he found his dad and brother talking to him.

"Oh Tharn we're going to clear the papers works , and the payment, we talk to doctor he instructed us about everything we have to do next visit is next Monday"Tharn's father said to him. And they left for the other work , now Type and Tharn are in his cabin.

"You really think I'm all good to go home i can stay here for few more days" Tharn complain to Type.

"I know you have lots of money that doesn't mean you can spend it like this staying in the hospital , why are you so grumpy" Type replied with a smile.

"We become good friends, i love it when we spend time together, you know it's been so long in my busy life i relaxed this much, i think I'm going to miss you"

"Tharn i also enjoyed your company you know , but you have to go home , hospital is not your home it's mine and here give me your number I'll contact you" Type's words make Tharn super happy , he was there to ask for Type's number but he giving it by his own.
They exchanged number and after one hour Tharn said goodbye to Type and left for his home.after reaching home Tharn texted Type.

"Hey , Type , I reached home"

After few minutes Type replied.

"Okay that's good , take rest and don't Pressure your legs"

Tharn was waiting for Type's message, he replied in one sec.

"Type can I drink little bit of alcohol?, Well there is a bar that my friend own , i didn't perform so long so they invite me for a private show to perform it's this Friday, so that's why if i drink is that going to be problem?"

"Don't drink too much , beer is ok , and also just sing don't Pressure your legs"

"Don't worry, I'm just going to sing only , and Type if you're free can you come to the bar i can give me pass , that's a private show so not everyone can access, please come na"

"Okay sure I'll let me check my schedule, and send me 3extra pass if it's possible, I'll also call my friends, i want to introduce you to them"

"Sure no problem, I'll send you , see you in Friday"

Tharn don't know what to do ,he was so happy that Type agree,it's there first date not a date but for him it's more like a date , he thought he will impress Type with his music, and he also wrote a song for him , he want to sing that song that day.

Friday

Type agreed to come , Tharn find the best clothes in his cupboard, usually he lives alone in his condo but for the injury his family insist to stay with them , he didn't bring many clothes , here , he wear a black shirt and pant , with a matching shoe and his favourite watch , he literally bath in perfume so he can smell nice. He ask Tong to drive him to the bar .