Let's start

(On the other side)
After leaving the room , Type was very annoyed ,he became calm after being a doctor, but some people are too much to handle.

(The day Tharn came to the hospital)
Type just started his duty ,after 3night shift he thought he will get a day off but his another colleague doctor's dauther fell suddenly,so they change shift , for the emergency, Type was tired. the nurse came and give Type the files he have to attend today with that they where go to his chamber a loud voice stop him , he immediately ran to the commotion , he saw a tall guy shouting to help his friends. Is he insane don't know where he is , then type speak and told everyone to move.
With that he became busy at work.

After few days he friend and colleague Art came in his cabin.

"Yo , busy?" Art asked type

"Well as you can see another night shift" Type said

"Uh , you should rest you know you're having too many night shifts ,btw I'm here for the patient i talk about you in the morning, Tharn , you know the famous singer , he was performing in the stage and a accident happened he just had a surgery and his right leg condition is not so good for walking, i tell his family his father and brother asked for you , i also suggest you to them , so tomorrow my part will be done, meet me in the morning I'll introduce you to him." Art said , Type nod and said ok , with that Art left.

(Present time)
After leaving Tharn's room , Type get a notification he saw his phone, No text him "hey boring doctor, do you know who I'm, you still have friends, or did you forgot, if you not meet us in our usual place , at the bar , at 7pm , hope no more night shifts for you today😆"  this over dramatic punk , Type smile and reply the message with he will be there.

(At the bar)
"Look who show up"No tell pointed at Type , Champ who was eating as usual give a smile to Type and hug him. Type was refreshed after seeing his friends.

"If you don't stop this I'll kill you here"Type said to No

"Finally i can feel you the Type i know , for god's sake after becoming doctor is you become devil to angel , that's to unbelievable, no seeing your outburst in every small things, now you don't even make comments even if someone slap you" No said and have a death glare from Type.

"Of course I'm a doctor i can't show any bad  behaviour to people , and who said I'll take anyone's slap if someone try to slap me I'll punch then to death then treat them , it's a way to make more money also" Type replied with a grin , that make No And Champ laugh.

"Uhm you know Tharn my favourite singer, i saw the news he is admitted to your hospital, is he ok do you know" Champ said while eating

"Atleast finish your food before talking ,hm i know, I'm going to attend him from tomorrow,his leg is not in a good shape " Type said

"Shiaa you're a big doctor now , i can't believe you're treating to many celebrities this days , my friend is so famous also , if i become injured please give me free service my best friend" No said and order drinks for them

"I'm going to charge double for you , first you'll be injured and second i have to listen your blabbering non stop , who will save my ears" Type said and khunpol came , he and Champ are in a relationship for more than one year. Now we're a four friend of group sharing our ups and down. Khunpol is also work in the same hospital as Type , but there department where different so they meet only in the lunch if they had time.

"Type thank God you didn't get any night shift today , are you ok , get some rest" Khunpol  said to Type.

"Yeah I'm fine , from tomorrow I'll be attend Tharn , so no night shift for now " Type replied to him.
The drinks came and they started drinking.

"Type a nurse was saying you didn't attend Tharn's case first , and send his friend outside , what happened" Khunpol asked Type.

"No it's not like that , when I saw him he was in the corridor and his friend don't know his name was shouting for doctors not let anyone do there work , so i send Tharn to ER and his noisy friend outside, and he is still noisy, irritating me ,even in the morning he was saying nonsense, if this goes on i don't know one I'll punch him for sure" Type said annoyed.

"Lhong, that's his best friend and band mate also , Tharn perform single now but they had a band also, you don't know him " Champ asked Type, Type shake his head in no .

"Don't cause trouble for your temper doctor Type they are famous people" No said to Type , Type smack No's head , and said
"You guys continue it's 9.30 already i need a power sleep, bye "with that he said good bye to them and left.

Next day

Type went to Tharn room , and knock.

When he enter he saw a beautiful girl , and a middle-aged man there feeding Tharn .

"Hello goodmorning, I'm Dr. Type , I'm here to take Tharn for his walking session" with that Type look the girl feeding Tharn and went to check Tharn's charts and medicine.

"Type , i mean Dr Type this is my sister Thanya and that's my dad , I'm ready let's go." Tharn said but he didn't finish his food.

Type bow at them and said"First finish your food and take the medicine I'll come after half an hour"

"No don't go , I'll finish in 5min just wait for me please" with that Tharn take the food and eat it like he was not eating for days
" P' slow down you're making it obvious" Thanya chuckle and said to Tharn and saw his father also smiling.

Obviously they all know already, Tong already told them about having crush on Type.He ignore them and finish his eating and take the medicine.

Type who was shock with Tharn's childish behaviour "ok if you are finish let's go" Type come closer to Tharn and lift him with one side so Tharn can balance him in Type , that make Tharn shock , Tharn was tall and masculine, but He saw Type is taller than him a little bit , and supporting him like this Type also have a great strength.

As if type can read Tharn's mind and said "I'm a doctor i encounter more heavy people than you regularly ,i have to be strong so that my patients can rely on me more"

That make Tharn blush but he hide it with a cough.

Type let Tharn in wheelchair and take out from the room , to his ward , where they going to start his lesson.

"So let's start your session, trust me i won't hurt you and don't hide your pain from me , rely on me as much as you want "  Type said to Tharn feeling his nervousness, that make Tharn smile widely.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone,
If you want to suggest me some tips , or pictures to add please send me , as I'm not a good writer I'll try to improve more with your suggestion.And please pardon my lack of skills.
Stay happy and smile always ❤️